update

T

For anyone who cares. Had enough of Coz's harassment, I think it's finally taken care of.

I've gotten married. :D and now besides Sammy, I also have another son JJ, who I adore the hell out of. Sammy is still going to therapathies and is doing well.

I've bought my own place and have been busy renovating. Life is good.

Hey gagh, how about them man tits now?;)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Hey you!

- glad to hear things are good, T.

- and Congratulations! :D

C2

p.s. thank you for the gifts you brought to the tearoom...drop by more often!

speck

good for you!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
What is Sammy in therapy for, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, and Congratulations on your nuptuals! I wish you love, hapiness, and health all the rest of your days!

Who the fuck is T !???

kidding.;)

Congrats T, it's nice to see that someone on this misearble fuckin' rock can find some happiness.

T

Big Dick McGee said:
What is Sammy in therapy for, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, and Congratulations on your nuptuals! I wish you love, hapiness, and health all the rest of your days!

I had Sammy evaluated at a Developmental Center. He has Dyspraxia, Apraxia, and Developmental Co-ordination disorder. It's a sensory spectrum problem. He goes to Occupational, physical and speech therapthies in school to help him along and we do all we can here for him too.
Mentally he is 8 yo+, physically he is 3 1/2 yo. He is 6 yo right now.

Thanks everyone, sorry for your unhappiness Henoch.;)
Life is great and being married is most awesome! It's not so much the fact I get spoiled rotten, held thru the night, a fresh cup o coffee in bed every morning with a kiss and hug to go with it, the day is mine to do as I see fit, but what I love the most is the security.
That, and I told him, 'til death do we part' also means if you ever think of getting a divorce, it will be over someone's dead body.
I think I have him hooked. haha

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
T said:
I had Sammy evaluated at a Developmental Center. He has Dyspraxia, Apraxia, and Developmental Co-ordination disorder. It's a sensory spectrum problem. He goes to Occupational, physical and speech therapthies in school to help him along and we do all we can here for him too.
Mentally he is 8 yo+, physically he is 3 1/2 yo. He is 6 yo right now.

Thanks everyone, sorry for your unhappiness Henoch.;)
Life is great and being married is most awesome! It's not so much the fact I get spoiled rotten, held thru the night, a fresh cup o coffee in bed every morning with a kiss and hug to go with it, the day is mine to do as I see fit, but what I love the most is the security.
That, and I told him, 'til death do we part' also means if you ever think of getting a divorce, it will be over someone's dead body.
I think I have him hooked. haha

Does your hubby have a single brother you might like to hook me up with, hmmmm?

T

He has a single brother, but alas, not wise to hook you up with him. Let's just say they are like night and day. I am an only child and I think it is friggin awesome to witness yet strangely eerie to see so many similarities and such a big difference between the two. Is that normal in a family?
His brother has an attitude of "Boy, are you lucky to be dating me!"
Although, it might take someone like you to put him in his place. ;D

So what happened to your beau, Laker girl?