Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US-Iran Shootout Is Inevitable

Kefka

http://www.antiwar.com/hadar/?articleid=9738

Mr. Bush's speech marked "the final fizzling out of his Iran policy of the past three years" David Frum, one of the leading neoconservative ideologues (who as a former speech writer to Mr. Bush coined the term "Axis of Evil"), argued this week. "The tough talk of the 'axis of evil' speech of 2002 faded into the background," wrote Mr. Frum, a fellow with the American Enterprise Institute, a neoconservative think-tank in Washington.

U.S.-Iran shootout is quite evitable. The fact that ultra-left, ultra-extreme, ultra-Democrat hack Sydney Blumenthal made the claim over a year ago discredits it completely. Even that nut has disavowed his own prediction, but I guess it will just keep circulating in the nut liberal blogosphere. Hell, those wacked-out loons are still circulating the October Surprise!

What a laugh. And these people think they're going to be running the country in two months, with shrieking, foam at the mouth insanity like this? Please. They couldn't run for dogcatcher and win with this nonsense.

I like this line by Frum:
And Mr. Frum concluded: "America's dwindling list of Iran options has dwindled further to just two: unilateral military action without any semblance of international approval to pre-empt the Iranian bomb program – or acquiescence in that program."

Your title is nonsense, Kefka. The latter option just blew that to shreds. It's acquiescence, same as for North Korea pursuit.

There's one country we can't add to the list of the Axis of Evil pursuing nukes, that's right, Iraq. I wonder who took that option away from Saddam Hussein, hmmmmmmmm?

-Ogami