USA vs Russia...Because Ukraine can't defend itself.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Sorting fact, disinformation amid Russian war on Ukraine

Associated Press journalists around Ukraine and beyond are documenting military activity during Russia’s invasion. With disinformation rife and social media amplifying military claims and counterclaims, determining exactly what is happening can be difficult. Here’s a look at what could be confirmed Thursday as Russia’s war on Ukraine was in its eighth day. AP reporters surveyed destruction in the village of Gorenka, which lies on the outskirts of Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, and has found itself in the crossfire. Residents said a Russian plane bombed the village early Wednesday, destroying several homes. People, mostly women, children and the elderly, were seen fleeing Ukraine for neighboring European nations by foot and packed into trains. Some of those leaving amid the cold gripping Eastern Europe also have serious mental and physical disabilities.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Why Russia attacked Ukraine's largest nuclear power plant

Much of the world reacted with shock and horror on Thursday evening when news broke that Russia was shelling Europe’s largest nuclear power plant as part of its assault on Ukraine. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video statement. “For the first time ever in our history, in the history of humankind, the terrorist country has reverted to nuclear terror.” The Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant is in the city of Enerhodar in southeastern Ukraine. The Russian military shelled the facility early Friday morning local time.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I see Russia is kicking off in Ukraine's ass, while the USA and the rest of the world is being punked by putting sanctions on Putin. Why are protesting and pretending too care for Ukraine? Now those Russians are going to make our gas prices double. It will not effect me, I ride (HUMMER EV) all electric now. Then y'all be protesting that. If you are going to claim being a country, you need to be able to defend yourself. The Jews figured that out when Germany came a knocking. They are still feeling the effects of Hitler. C'mon Biden, flex your presidential muscles and be a super hero man.

The Question

Eternal
Make of this what you will.

275351918_10159171827277862_4203002321150096948_n.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Russia-Ukraine war: US must implement 'deterrent strategy' to push back against Putin, expert says

Russia President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine is just one example of how he will undermine other nations to achieve his ultimate goal, and, unless America and other European nations begin taking action, it won't be the last time he will take military action in the face of resistance, according to a former Defense Intelligence Agency officer. While there is difficulty across the globe to push back against Putin's current war with Ukraine, Rebels Koffler, a former DIA officer and author of " Putin's Playbook: Russia’s Secret Plan to Defeat America," spoke with Fox News Digital about the need for America and other European nations to act quickly to implement a "deterrent strategy" to Russia's aggression.

Click Here For Complete Story[/urlhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-ukraine-war-us-deterrent-strategy-putin

USUC

Trollzilla
Make of this what you will.

275351918_10159171827277862_4203002321150096948_n.jpg
That’s fascinating to me. I can think of several reasons (off hand) why income levels would make one more or less inclined to get involved….but I never really considered it from that perspective.
The few remaining synapses in my brain are firing and I’m coming up with more reasons by the minute.
Interesting….

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If America was to go to war, I think the poor (whoever is receiving Government assistance) should join the military and the rich should fund it.

Plus immigrants.....Those mothafuckas who were brought over because they fucked up in their original countries. After Russia get through with Ukraine, we will have more Ukrainian's in the U.S. than we can shake a stick at.

The Question

Eternal
I can picture it now:

Crayolahead #1: "REFUGEES WELCUMMM!!!"
Crayolahead #2: "YAAAAAAY!"
*bus pulls in, Ukrainians start disembarking*
Crayolahead #1: "Where are the refugees?!"
Crayolahead #2: "These are... *gasp!* WHITE PEOPLE!!!"

:sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why haven't the USA joined in the fight yet? Our gas prices are going up. North Carolina gas went up from $2.89 to $4.99 a gallon. I mean, that what I was told. I haven't gotten gas since Super Bowl LVI. I drive all electric now in my brand new HUMMER EV.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

What China is learning from Putin's Ukraine invasion

Vladimer Putin could never rest easy without the Russian flag flying over Kyiv. Never doubt for a second that Xi Jinping feels the same way about Taiwan. The president of China certainly hopes, in his lifetime, to see the communist flag flutter above Taipei. So the obvious question is whether the current conflict holds any lessons for China and its cause. It does but they might not be the ones Beijing expected. Putin would not have moved on Ukraine if he didn’t think a weakened, distracted and divided Europe, paired with a feckless American president, would not stand in his way. The response from Beijing, of course, was – what’s not to like? Putin was doing Xi’s dirty work for him. A rattled Europe would be more open to Chinese efforts to expand its influence in Europe, as well as push out and marginalize the Americans.

Click Here For Full Story[size]

USUC

Trollzilla
Why haven't the USA joined in the fight yet? Our gas prices are going up. North Carolina gas went up from $2.89 to $4.99 a gallon. I mean, that what I was told. I haven't gotten gas since Super Bowl LVI. I drive all electric now in my brand new HUMMER EV.
Sure…..
Why add the “EV” to the end of Hummer? Do people need to be reminded that they bought an electric vehicle?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sure…..
Why add the “EV” to the end of Hummer? Do people need to be reminded that they bought an electric vehicle?

He needs to be reminded that there's been no delivery of said Hummer EV and won't be til October or later.

From what Devilman says, he probably gets about 15mph in that rusted out junker he calls a car.

Did you also know there are no charging stations for that vehicle built yet? Ask around.

Busted again, as usual. He'll do anything to get us to reply, even getting his own thread trashed with his lies.

From the Hummer Website "The Hummer EV will go on sale in fall, 2021, and at first only the most expensive Edition 1 model will be available; less expensive trims will come into the picture starting in late 2022.

Remember, he said he had the least expensive one because he "didn't need all those extras"

This is how you catch a liar, which I enjoy doing especially with this piece of trash black bastard

:bigass: :gagh:

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
From the GM website

General Motors will work with its network of dealers to help spur the installation of 40,000 electric vehicle chargers in the US, the company announced today. It will also begin selling its own “Ultium” branded Level 2 chargers for home or business uses. The first ones will probably appear sometime in late '22. This is the only charging station that will be compatible with GM current and future electric vehicles (EV's).

So sure Wilson, you have more gas in your diaper than in your car. Stick to not lying, especially around here.