Vacation!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm planning mine. Already made my hotel reservations. It is a writing vacation - research and such. But, I'm still excited. It is more than a month away and I can hardly wait.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
where you going?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Going to Galveston for a few days. The newest novel I'm working on is set in Galveston. There are some location details that will be fairly specific and need to be figured out to keep enough authenticity in this piece of fiction. Still, I'll have fun while I'm working. If I had time I'd take a cruise too.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She said Galveston.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Galveston it is.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, I didn't. Who are Mike and Ike?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Maybe they'll patch things up and get back together again. Hope springs eternal.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
how about writing a novel set in Bavaria? :) It'd be fun to meet IRL.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
how about writing a novel set in Bavaria? :) It'd be fun to meet IRL.

I should just come over for a regular vacation. You know all the best places!

Remember little Cami? She said if I came for a visit I could stay in her room at her parents' house and she'd sleep on the floor. She was so sweet, especially for a dyed in the wool anti-establishmentarianist, non-conformist, perpetual student. Last I heard she and Santaman were going to get married. (I think. That's been many years ago.) Do you know whatever happened to either of them?

MamaKitty

I'm planning mine. Already made my hotel reservations. It is a writing vacation - research and such. But, I'm still excited. It is more than a month away and I can hardly wait.

And you are taking me with you...

I need to write a letter to my friend down there so he can take us on tour of the island..

I think my friend D is the only person I know who does not have a computer or cell phone. He has his pager for work.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And you are taking me with you...

I need to write a letter to my friend down there so he can take us on tour of the island..

I think my friend D is the only person I know who does not have a computer or cell phone. He has his pager for work.

Vacation!