Vince Cable declares war on Rupert Bear

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"JUMPED UP FUCKER, THINKS HE CAN WEAR A SCARF AND TALK IN RHYME ALL THE TIME, WHY I OUGHTA..." he said, to Princess Diana's grave.

CaptainWacky

He was a pretty big deal around the election time.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think I spent a lot of time playing modern warfare 2 during the election.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I voted in the election, I've just seen too many of them to be actually interested in anything they have to say.

They will all say anything to get in, and when they do they will usually go back on everything they promised, then look after their own supporters, and fuck over everyone who somehow managed to vote in an opposition MP.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Before today had anyone heard of him?

Yes. He's one of the most high-profile members of the Lib Dems, and warned the Labour Government about the Credit Crunch over a year before it happened. He's an astute business minded MP who is always in the news.

As for what he said about Murdoch - most right-minded thinking people agree with him. Cameron threw a hissy because that cunt Murdoch instructed all his media outlets to back the Conservatives in the Election. This is what Murdoch does - the power-crazy old wanker thinks he runs the world.

CaptainWacky

CHARLES KENNEDY SAYS "*BURP*"

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Of the useless, power grabbing lot of them, he was my favourite.

However, once I realised that two giggling girls had gone into his local office and got him to wave his penis around saying "I could bring the lot down" and "I have the Nuclear option" I realised that he has started to believe his own PR fluff.

Shame, as he has allowed Murdoch to play his trump card now.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I thought the cable V satalite fight was fought and lost years ago.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
[Crazy Youtube Boy Who loves Brittany]
LEAVE RUPERT ALONE! [ /CYBWLB]

yeah, I know we'd moved on, I just wanted to say that. There are too many Rubert Haters in the MF, IMHO!