Vincent Gallo: crazy? or creative genius?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So maybe you've heard of Vincent Gallo, the moviemaker responsible for more "Brown Bunny" google searches than Easter. Recent news indicates his batshit quotient has not diminished at all with age, as he has apparently decided not to show his completed movies in public.

To anyone.

Ever.

Apparently, the moviegoing public creates a dark energy that ruins the sheer awesomeness of indy movie cred, and suckles at the teat of Michael Bay. Okay half of that is actually my opinion, but I digress.

As for his online presence: check out what fifty thousand bucks will get you.

The Question

Eternal
Sounds like he's a pretentious shithole. But as it has resulted in him keeping his (most likely) bizarre, tiresome and coma-inducingly-boring crap to himself, I suppose his being a pretentious shithole at least serves a purpose.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Now you're just letting your dark energy corrupt the genius of the Gallo lololol

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wont even tell you what it cost me for a little Saint Dark Energy. :bigass:

jack

omfg: "We are, after all, talking about a man forever caught between open-mouthed awe at the scale of his own talent, and disgust at the world's ongoing failure to make him King of it."

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol

Donovan

beer, I want beer
omfg: "We are, after all, talking about a man forever caught between open-mouthed awe at the scale of his own talent, and disgust at the world's ongoing failure to make him King of it."

read the personal ad link....

The Question

Eternal
Wait, that site cost $50,000?! I could have done ten times that much for one tenth the asking price! Starting with choosing a photo of someone other than a mop-headed muppet-faced fuck who's grabbing his junk while dressed like a member of the god damned Village People.

jack

see, thats why you and me get along

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I'm certain I would hate the guy personally, but think on this for a minute, if you will:

The man convinced Chloe Sevigny to consensually gobble his Gallomallow, ON FILM.

Is this not genius?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm certain I would hate the guy personally, but think on this for a minute, if you will:

The man convinced Chloe Sevigny to consensually gobble his Gallomallow, ON FILM.

Is this not genius?

I don't know, I'll have to watch the clip a few hundred more times to be sure.

The Question

Eternal

Is this not genius?

She looks like she probably just really needs the protein.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Perhaps his lack of critical acclaim had deflated his ego and she was just trying to blow him back up...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
She was also his girlfriend at the time, so probably didn't make that much of a difference to her, LoL.