Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Tits!

b24eoyvb0ais4mdddwde.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why is it OK for Dual to have multiple accounts on the voting list, but not Love Child?

Why is it ok for you to be a whiny bitch when things don't go your way? You support hypocrisy when it works in your favor. lol omg the irony.

Why is it ok for you to be a whiny bitch when things don't go your way? You support hypocrisy when it works in your favor. lol omg the irony.

WTF are you talking about? Your over-use of a nonsensical cliche makes what ever "position" you have (which seems to be to attack me regardless of what I'm saying) moot.

If you can't contribute in a meaningful way, please allow those who can to do so ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
WTF are you talking about? Your over-use of a nonsensical cliche makes what ever "position" you have (which seems to be to attack me regardless of what I'm saying) moot.

If you can't contribute in a meaningful way, please allow those who can to do so ;)

Blah, Blah, Blah.....whiny pickle bitch....lalalala I can't hear you.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Whyd cant LC have multiple votes? Its only fair. Most of us have more than one, right?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Whyd cant LC have multiple votes? Its only fair. Most of us have more than one, right?

It's Conchaga's attempt to skew the election. He pulled this the day before the election. If he wanted to do this, he should have proposed it a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.