"vulpes inculta". ain't no shame to my game duder.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Great thread for a guy whose on ignore by 90℅ of the active members of 'trollkingom'. I did the math, buttheads.

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
2 × 2 = 4

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Every time I see Chuckie type "Duder"... I imagine he's screaming it in the voice of someone who flunked out of Special Ed...

images

The Question

Eternal
Every time I see Chuckie type "Duder"... I imagine he's screaming it in the voice of someone who flunked out of Special Ed...

That's a trick of the mind, though. See, you only think that because it's genuinely true. ;)

The Question

Eternal
HEHHH heh heh heh hehhh heh HAAA ha ha ha HAAA haaaaaa!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
productmockup
fallout-new-vegas-9-vulpes-inculta.jpg

"vulpes inculta" is a woman's name.

"vulpes" means "fox", and is a feminine noun. "inculta" is an adjective that means "uncivilized", and the -a ending makes it feminine as well. this is proper latin grammar, since both the noun and the adjective are feminine, but it also further solidifies it as a woman's name. If it were "incultus", you could argue that he's using a masculinized form of "vulpes" for his name, but he's clearly not. If a latin-speaker didn't personally know who vulpes is, just by his name, they would assume that he's a woman.

images

The Question

Eternal
HEHHH heh heh heh hehhh heh HAAA ha ha ha HAAA haaaaaa!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Interesting....whenever you get owned you just repeat your posts. First it's about post count and views, both of which are meaningless. Then you repeat your posts with meaningless graphics. You realize you're the only one that thinks your funny. Then you brag about your meaningless stats and being on "ignore".

There's a reason everyone here and at FB are laughing at you and it isn't because you're funny.

Don't hate the player(s) "duder" (hahahahahahahaha). Hate the game.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

Oh and by the way "duder", "vulpes inculta" means "desert fox" ha ha. ha ha. ha ha.

You have a weird fetish about men really being women. There really is shame in your game.

Pretty fucking creepy actually.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

The Question

Eternal
Here's your rebate, ya damn dirty apes!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"the question" is a fictional superhero appearing in american comic books published by dc comics. created by steve ditko.

"the saint" is a British ITC mystery spy thriller television series that aired in the United Kingdom on ITV between 1962 and 1969.

"the highwayman" is a romantic ballad poem written by alfred noyes, first published in the august 1906 issue of blackwood's magazine, based in ddinburgh.

"vulpes inculta" is the leader of the frumentarii in caesar's legion and one of the trusted men of caesar, traveling in the mojave wasteland with a group of ...."vulpes inculta" is a woman's name.

jack

Oh and by the way "duder", "vulpes inculta" means "desert fox" ha ha. ha ha. ha ha.

You have a weird fetish about men really being women. There really is shame in your game.

Pretty fucking creepy actually.

The Question

Eternal
Looks like there's no more room in Hell!