"vulpes inculta". ain't no shame to my game duder.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
prostate-cancer-010-512.png
Who's getting the finger....vappooper? or Daniel?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
productmockup
fallout-new-vegas-9-vulpes-inculta.jpg

"vulpes inculta" is a woman's name.

"vulpes" means "fox", and is a feminine noun. "inculta" is an adjective that means "uncivilized", and the -a ending makes it feminine as well. this is proper latin grammar, since both the noun and the adjective are feminine, but it also further solidifies it as a woman's name. If it were "incultus", you could argue that he's using a masculinized form of "vulpes" for his name, but he's clearly not. If a latin-speaker didn't personally know who vulpes is, just by his name, they would assume that he's a woman.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"vulpes inculta"

a remarkable individual from an unremarkable tribe south of utah , "vulpes" was brought into the caesar's legion as a child. having survived training, she was made a legionary and fought well enough to be promoted to the rank of decanus.

she became a frumentarius following a brilliant tactical maneuver when in a battle against a tribe, she broke ranks and led her squad through a hole in the enemy defenses and capturing the tribe's chieftain.

while her centurion wanted her crucified for disobeying orders, caesar saw potential in the young decanus and found a more interesting use of her. since then,

"vulpes" tactics have been a point of contention among the legion, and while caesar knowns of the use of spying and deceit in war, not everyone agrees with the methods employed by vulpes. especially the most likely candidate for next caesar of the legion.

bottom line: daniel is living his adult life pretending to be a 13-year-old school girl. maybe that's why he keeps changing his handle (the question, the saint, the highwayman, john, and mr. castle) at 'tk'

images
images
40592af6-a314-463f-b1dd-391362a31636_1920x1080.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL "duder"

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
bottom line: daniel is living his adult life pretending to be a 13-year-old school girl. maybe that's why he keeps changing his handle (the question, the saint, the highwayman, john, and mr. castle) at 'tk'

LOL "duder"

look y'all, granddaddy 'vappopper' to her ("vulpes inculta's") rescue.

The Question

Eternal
"vulpes inculta"

a remarkable individual from an unremarkable tribe south of utah , "vulpes" was brought into the caesar's legion as a child. having survived training, she was made a legionary and fought well enough to be promoted to the rank of decanus.

she became a frumentarius following a brilliant tactical maneuver when in a battle against a tribe, she broke ranks and led her squad through a hole in the enemy defenses and capturing the tribe's chieftain.

while her centurion wanted her crucified for disobeying orders, caesar saw potential in the young decanus and found a more interesting use of her. since then,

"vulpes" tactics have been a point of contention among the legion, and while caesar knowns of the use of spying and deceit in war, not everyone agrees with the methods employed by vulpes. especially the most likely candidate for next caesar of the legion.

images
images
40592af6-a314-463f-b1dd-391362a31636_1920x1080.jpg

Changing the pronouns in the article is about as "clever" as you're capable of.

For one thing, the original article is easy enough to look up; for another, women don't serve in the ranks of the Legion.

The Question

Eternal
HEHHH heh heh heh hehhh heh HAAA ha ha ha HAAA haaaaaa!

The Question

Eternal
productmockup
fallout-new-vegas-9-vulpes-inculta.jpg

"vulpes inculta" is a woman's name.

"vulpes" means "fox", and is a feminine noun. "inculta" is an adjective that means "uncivilized", and the -a ending makes it feminine as well. this is proper latin grammar, since both the noun and the adjective are feminine, but it also further solidifies it as a woman's name. If it were "incultus", you could argue that he's using a masculinized form of "vulpes" for his name, but he's clearly not. If a latin-speaker didn't personally know who vulpes is, just by his name, they would assume that he's a woman.

'Vulpes' was a title given to Frumentarii in real world history. 'Inculta' means, basically, 'uncultivated', and is easily a reference to an 'uncultivated' geographical region; for example, a desert. Essentially, it isn't a name; it's a title, which means, 'Fox of the Desert.'

Not that any of that interests you; you're just chimping out because your worthless spam threads are getting spammed. :)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"vulpes inculta"

"vulpes" is a devout believer of the dogma of caesar perpetuating all his acts for the legion, and firmly holds loyalty up as one the legion's core tenants (along with martial excellence and justice). following caesar's ideals, "vulpes" took to massacring nipton to send a message that none are safe from caeser's reach and prove the moral debauchery of those living under the ncr "vulpes" is particularly disgusted by disloyalty and makes a point of punishing those caught in nipton in a similar way that disloyalty is punished in the legion. a special punishment was given to the mayor, josepf, being burning him alive on a tire fire for trying to deceive those he put under his care. "vulpes" also finds disgust in in-action and selfishness, making note of how, even though outnumbered by those caught in nipton, none tried to revolt during the lottery.

jack

look y'all, blah blah blah

Can you see what Vulpes and I (jack) have done to you?

"Duder" LOL. You're the dumbest black mother fucker (and I mean that literally) on the planet.

btw don't EVER fucking PM me again begging me to post in your shit worthless threads. Not happening.

You do look good on your knees though, I must admit.

:bigass:

jack

Last edited:

jack

Who's getting the finger, Blackfoot NAP, CeeJay or Steve Samurai Jack?

Depends on which dual the dumbest black mother fucker (take that literally) on the planet uses is my guess. He sure likes getting said finger (it
seems) no matter which character he plays....which makes sense, given the faggybottom's penchant for handjobs during ads between plays when he has people over to watch football.

You still have those "parties" Wilson?

jack

"bottom line: daniel is living his adult life pretending to be a 13-year-old school girl. maybe that's why he keeps changing his handle (the question, the saint, the highwayman, john, and mr. castle) at 'tk'"

Except that's not what the article you copypasted even said. Changing the pronouns and then declaring that's what the article means is called "plagiarism" not to mention "libel" and "slander"

Looks like you owned yourself completely yet again "Wilson"

See what we're doing to you here "duder"????

*tee-hee*

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
For somebody who doesn't like to be called 'cupcakeer', you'd think he'd quit personifying the stereotype, with all the lying and stealing.

But, nope. He's just too stereotypically stupid to figure that shit out.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Can you see what Vulpes and I (jack) have done to you?

images

yeah/sure..increase my post count 6 replies and 22 views.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Every time I see Chuckie type "Duder"... I imagine he's screaming it in the voice of someone who flunked out of Special Ed...