Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WAHHHHHHHHH! I NEED ATTENTION

Lord Kookoo

plz plz plz pay attention to me, i am a desperate, sad little man that needs attention. I can't exist without attention, because I have no life and everyone says I am a freak. So plz plz plz, pay attention to me
I really do suck. I am real immature and probably would be better off in a mental hospital. My own mother says that. The doctor says I need to stop trying to be such an attention whore, but I can't help it. Please help a poor, defenseless, baby attention whore like me, woulld you?

Lord Kookoo said:
plz plz plz pay attention to me, i am a desperate, sad little man that needs attention. I can't exist without attention, because I have no life and everyone says I am a freak. So plz plz plz, pay attention to me
I really do suck. I am real immature and probably would be better off in a mental hospital. My own mother says that. The doctor says I need to stop trying to be such an attention whore, but I can't help it. Please help a poor, defenseless, baby attention whore like me, woulld you?

Stop stealing my schtick, fuckley!