Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walther P90

Hey! I asked a fucking good question here! Make that a couple fucking good questions here. I expect a fucking good answer to them. Thank you, and have a nice day. :)

Sorry, I've never heard of a Walther P90, so I'm not sure if you're talking about the closest thing -- the Walther P99 -- or if you got a handgun manufacturer mixed up with Fabrique Nationale and their P90.

Are you talking about this:

p99as_2681552.jpg

Or this:

fn_p90_1.jpg

Not being a smartass at all, I'm just not sure which one you mean.

The Question said:
Sorry, I've never heard of a Walther P90, so I'm not sure if you're talking about the closest thing -- the Walther P99 -- or if you got a handgun manufacturer mixed up with Fabrique Nationale and their P90.

Are you talking about this:

p99as_2681552.jpg

Or this:

fn_p90_1.jpg

Not being a smartass at all, I'm just not sure which one you mean.

I happen to love the P90. :bigass:

Looks like I can't fix this threads title to Walther P99. Oh well, now you all know which model I am asking about anyway. :D

Is that the one that's a Smith&Wesson/Walther product?

I've heard some good things about it, if it is. However, if I'm not mistaken, Smith has discontinued a number of guns this year to ramp-up production for its M&P series. That may have been one of the ones on the chopping block.

Thanks. I'll look into it some more. It is still listed in their product line though. Both Walther and S&W. Good price too.

P90? There is a Walther P99, if that is what u mean. Don't have one, so I don't know that much about it. Maybe some one else can? Me likes guns.

If I ever get a handgun, it's going to be a P99. I have an airsoft replica of one, and the grip fits perfectly in my hand. I just like the feel of it, and I like that it doesn't have a hammer action, rather a striking pin.

How much do these run, generally?

Nope, the good ones aren't cheap. If you want a really nice Colt 1911, be ready to shell out at least $800 for one.

If you want to pay less, go used. I haven't been able to find a P99 anywhere so far. New or used.

I've been told revolvers are cheaper than the semi-auto's. From what I'v seen from Smith and Wesson, not by much.