Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: TRUCK DRIVER

FederalAgent007

Do any of you know anyone in the trucking industry?? I need someone to move all my stuff 1000 miles from here. I need for this person to be trustworthy, a good driver, can handle a big Ryder moving truck without burning out the brakes or wrecking.

If anyone see's this guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/9454017B.jpg

Tell him he might want to ask his nephew...........the one he gave his "old" truck to.............to give me a ringy-dingy. I'm moving to one of the most educated cities in the U.S.

To hell with this place.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Are you moving north, south, east, or west?

None of the above. You mean is she heading UP or DOWN? I would state DOWN where she shall meet me in person. She will be most pleased to see my kingdom firsthand. Naturally she will be a top candidate as my right-hand man down here in Hell.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Are you moving north, south, east, or west?
SouthWest. It looks like I will have to line up my own moving company. Thanks to all my hard work day and night and day and night........I have almost packed everything, my real estate agent where I am moving has lined up a bunch of houses, I will fly over there, decide what I want........come back get moving men.

Don't think because I am busy right now and you guys may not hear from me for a while after I cut off my cable in 2 weeks..............................

I am thinking of you!!! It will only piss me off even more when I have to come back here for this stinkin' trial that will expose a lot of dirty bastards.

psssssssstttttttt...............*Jillian Whispers* hey Scott, we will probably be contacting you soon will know more after I meet with my lawyer. Want to make some money??? You have something I want.
Since the feds are probably monitoring your compooter............we will send out a telepathic secret code to summons you.