Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning About MONOLITH

Fuck you're desperate.

In your own words "Please see fit to not speak to me or refer to me."

IE

Get a fucking life you asswipe. You bore me.

:yawn:

:dismiss:

Monolith said:
Fuck you're desperate.

In your own words "Please see fit to not speak to me or refer to me."

IE

Get a fucking life you asswipe. You bore me.

:yawn:

:dismiss:

Do you know how stupid your words are when you come into DC and respond to my posts when you are capable of going anywhere within TK? Who is the desperate one here? I never spoke to you. I merely made a statement that others can read. Was it addressed to you? No it was not. Now shut the fuck up and get your skinny, ugly ass away from me. If I 'bore' you, then get the fuck out of my room! So fucking simple. You have made yourself look as a total MORON and you know it. I am the one confined to here. Not you so don't bother coming in. Stupid cunt.

Silence, Lucy! The Queen of Equines is the last remnant of the SW invasion.

She is a rare gem that should be kept comfortable, and if it means taking a dump on you every chance I get I'll do it.

Don't make me go Pesci on your ass.

Wisdom said:

She is a rare gem that should be kept comfortable, and if it means taking a dump on you every chance I get I'll do it.

Listen up WISDUMB. Do you want me to send your momma back home to you? She is currently resting in my bed after our wild night.

Wisdom said:

'Queen of Equines'? Oh right. She does have a horsey face. Too true. You shall receive no argument from me.