Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm going to get new glasses so I will be able to see all of you much, much better. Now, please, post pictures of hunky wet men for me to look at.

Thank you,

P.S. They don't even have to be wet.

I've also got new glasses - what do you think?

thisisme.jpg

EnglishRose said:
The hunky wet men don't have to be wet - Mmmm'ok
The operative words are "hunky" & "men". Wet is very good. But, there are several threads to post them in - Hot/half-naked men, Hot Old Men, Wet Men. I've got no problem setting up a new thread - Hot Dry Men!

It is my assignment, and I have decided to accept it - to search out hunky young/older men throughout the internet and post their bare chests here, and there, and over yonder. The internet must be decorated with brawny bare chested men. Now, if I could find one mowing the lawn, trimming trees, fixing things around the house ... that would be awesome!

i am knowing what you are loooking for and will be sending you pictures for some time soon. that is to say i am not fat like skans, but hunky like i am. i do not have a so called belly as big as a minivan like skans. ok? i will send nesty snaps too ok?