Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WATCH THIS YOU FUCKING COWARDS

FederalAgent007

WHY ARE YOU BASTARDS HIDING NOW??? YOU SURE AS HELL DIDN'T HESITATE TO MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN WHEN ERIC FILED A GODDAMN CRIMINAL CHARGE AGAINST ME FOR ONLINE HARASSMENT ON THIS BOARD. OF COURSE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN THAT HE USED GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS TO CREATE A ROBBERY CHARGE BEFORE HE RAN DOWN TO THE SHERIFF'S DEPT. BUT YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING AFTER I GAVE YOUR IRS AUDITOR/INVESTIGATOR THE BIG FAT LEAD I GAVE THE LAZY BASTARD.

NOW I KNOW WHY HE POSTED AS MISSMANNERS...........HE DOESN'T HAVE A DICK.

THIS IS MORE THAN A YEAR LATER AND I AM GETTING MADDER BY THE DAY. YOU BETTER HOPE YOU NEVER MEET ME FACE TO FACE.

TOO LATE............YOU ARE.

FederalAgent007 said:
THIS IS MORE THAN A YEAR LATER AND I AM GETTING MADDER BY THE DAY. YOU BETTER HOPE YOU NEVER MEET ME FACE TO FACE.

TOO LATE............YOU ARE.

*groan* Shut up bitch. Your bullshit is getting older and older. Hell forbid anyone in TROLL KINGDOM ever see your face. We are disgusted with your crap as it is. We need not have you make matters with by displaying that horrible thing you call a face for all to see. From what I have been told by others on this site, you are one pug ugly bitch. Would that fact have anything to do with the reason you visit forums and post your bullshit stories? I bet as a little girl you told mommy all kinds of fantasy stories and passed them off as real so that mommy would stop paying your sister more attention right? Fuck.

Saint Lucifer runs to millionaire dad's packback and pulls out illegal weapons and Johnny Cochran law firm. Then he runs to the nearest fast-food restaurant, waits for manager to leave office, steals check out of office, forges big fat bonus reward to...............Saint Lucifer!!!!!

he is such a genius!!!

SaintLucifer said:
We need not have you make matters with by displaying that horrible thing you call a face for all to see. From what I have been told by others on this site, you are one pug ugly bitch. Would that fact have anything to do with the reason you visit forums and post your bullshit stories? I bet as a little girl you told mommy all kinds of fantasy stories and passed them off as real.

If I am so FUGLY.........why do you keep stalking and obsessing over me??? Is it the ugliness that attracts you the most?? or my intelligence?? or my success??? or my ability to win in the end???? against all dirty obstacles thrown in my way by a two-bit criminal????

Mommy didn't tell me all kinds of fantasy stories..........she wrote them. You see, she was a famous writer who made millions of dollars writing wonderful stories!!! she carried law firms around in her backpack and if anyone so much as libeled me............she would pull them out and go to her government connection so he would create a criminal record on them.

^^Remember the thread Eric started on this board (right before he charged me with criminal online harassment) .........Deb??

After admitting he published personal information about my ex on the internet and he did so with malicious intent (even though he has no idea who I am--quote on criminal summons), he wrote...........you have to hand to Deb for her determination.

I have strength and determination like you will never again witness in your life. I am going to make the bastards who tried to ruin my life pay tenfold for what they have done.

If someone ever tries to ruin your life, I suggest you do the same. Do NOT let them get away with it. I also vowed that Eric and Brian will not stalk and harass another female on the internet.

I am going to make good on everything I said. If it takes me 10 years.

^^thank you SilentB. Here is something da boys haven't thought about.......of course, they aren't known for being the greatest thinkers.

My lawyer is axing that a 12-person jury be impaneled to hear my case. It has axed for it to happen immediately. When that happens, this all becomes "public record". By "this", I don't mean all the people on TrollKingdom will be exposed, only the people who have had a hand in this dirty criminal charge and the subsequent rat-trapping. The agencies who were negligent.

Public Record. News Media, Book Deal, Tucker Carlson Show, Joe Scarborough Show, Rita Cosby.

I am so excited!!! I will make sure I go in for a touch up on the Rystalene injections I had in my lips to make them look all full and pouty and everything!! I may have to get another Botox in my forehead by that time.

FederalAgent007 said:
^^thank you SilentB. Here is something da boys haven't thought about.......of course, they aren't known for being the greatest thinkers.

My lawyer is axing that a 12-person jury be impaneled to hear my case. It has axed for it to happen immediately. When that happens, this all becomes "public record". By "this", I don't mean all the people on TrollKingdom will be exposed, only the people who have had a hand in this dirty criminal charge and the subsequent rat-trapping. The agencies who were negligent.

Public Record. News Media, Book Deal, Tucker Carlson Show, Joe Scarborough Show, Rita Cosby.
Axing? Axed? IT'S A S K I N G and A S K E D!!!!
FFS I hate that....To totally obliterate the english language like that is a sin and golly gee it makes you look like an ignorant ghetto rat

you're hot
Can I have an autographed copy of the book?
And it's Dj boy or Bouncer boy not stripper boy...

That's the problem with me...I never do what I'm expected to or supposed to do
You may be insane or a dual...but you're reasonably cool so far
besides you think I'm hot
How can I be mean to someone who thinks I'm hot?