Weekly Nip/Tuck Reviews

Mandi

Holy Crap! What is up with that kid? Beating the shit out a trans? They got more support than the KKK. He should have known that vengance would have been taken.....idiot

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Damn, I have 2 eps on TiVO, I gotta watch 'em tonight. Is it as good as last season??

Big Dick McGee

You know what's distracting? The fact that the guy who plays Matt LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!! It really takes me out of the scene sometimes!

Mandi

I was thinking the same thing last night! He'd also make a pretty good looking woman too I think!

Red Whacker

Big Dick McGee said:
You know what's distracting? The fact that the guy who plays Matt LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!! It really takes me out of the scene sometimes!

Agreed, I could just see the shit pulling some gay ass scream or moonwalking across the scene.

C

Cloudy

and the guy who plays Matt is dating Joeley Richardson, who plays his mother - Wierd!

Big Dick McGee

^WHAT?? You mean in real life? What's he, like 26-27? She's well into her 40's. Wow, that's fucking WEIRD!

C

Cloudy

well they were - i'm pretty sure. Don't know if they still are. Must be a strange vibe on set