WELCOME TO THE FUTURE, CASSIE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG THE DLS MAN JUST LEFT AND I HAVE DSL.

I haven't hooked it up yet, I'm hoping it will work on this ANCIENT computer (mine is still BROKEN).

I AM ALL SHAKY WITH EXCITEMENT. THIS IS BETTER THAN MY VERY OWN PERSONAL jESUS (CAPTAIN KIRK).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ARGH, I'm having trouble getting it hooked up. For some reason I can't get it to recognize Internet Explorer, but it does FIREFOX? I have to set it up through IE for some fuck damn reason. Maybe this comptuer has firefox set as the default browser and I cna't remember how to change it.

I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FUCKITY FUCK... IE is the default browser but I can't get it to do anything.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I hexed you.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THIS IS BIZARRE.

I was unable to go through the steps to set up my DSL STUFF, but I'm using DSL anyway and HERE I AM. I can't get it to work on Internet Explorer! I don't understand.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WATCH MY FUTURE GUY FROM ENTERPRISE TRIBUTE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am getting the dsl through firefox, but I don't understand why IE doesn't work. It says I'm offline, and then I open firefox and come here and POST STUFF. I HAVE to use IE to set up my DSL account. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I installed IE 8 thinking maybe internet explorer was borked, I've set it to default, I tinkered WITH THINGS, and still IE thinks I'm offline but ff knows better. I don't know what to do, so I'm goign to call the phone company THE BASTARDS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HOLY FUCKBALLS EVERYONE, I FIGURED IT OUT.

CaptainWacky

SHE FUCKING BETTER HAVe.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'LL GET HIM HARD SHOW HIM WHAT I GOT (or something) Just tested the FASTNESS OF MY CONNECTION by watching Poker Face on YOUTUBE. I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THEM LATER ANYMORE EVER AGAIN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OH I THINK YOU'LL STILL BE SAYING "I'LL WATCH IT LATER" HERE AND THERE LOL.

In the meantime:

[YOUTUBE]EU5Hd7i3ga4[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HAVE YOU STARTED DOWNLOADING ALL TEN SEASONS OF UK BIG BROTHER YET?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
:phpscream:

But I still wuvs ya, Cassie.

*hides in her dial-up corner*

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well one of them was probably shit so pick your least favorite and discard it from history.

Oh, and here's what I was originally looking for when I posted the Lego Futurama vid:

[YOUTUBE]Fw1XJbV2HK0[/YOUTUBE]