Well, I can't find my "A Serious Question for the Question" thread soo....

The Question

Eternal
Trail mix is for dirty fuckin' hippies. And people who listen to John Denver's music on purpose. I know, you'd think that's one and the same group, and the Venn diagram on that is like 99.98% overlapped, but you'd be surprised.

But, no. I like nut flavored things. Skrewball whiskey and chocolate liqueuer is like a liquid Reese's Peanut Butter cup, plus an ABV%. Reese's peanut butter cups themselves, obviously, are agreeable. A little jizm of hazelnut cream in dark roast coffee does not go amiss.

But actual nuts? Nah. Closest I get to that is high mirth when somebody offers me a brazil nut and calls it a "cupcakeer Toe."

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Trail mix is good but usually has too much sunflower seeds and raisins and not enough of the good stuff. John Denver is ok. I only like two of his songs. Country Roads and Thank God I'm a country boy.

The Question

Eternal
The only appropriate use of trail mix is as a recruitment tool if you're trying to build an army of squirrels. As for John Denver, I'm betting that 99.999% of everybody who knew him wanted to kick him in the balls at some point.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Fuck that. Trail mix? Great. Mixed nuts? Great. Country (and/or Western) music from 1980 or earlier? Great. "The Gambler," "Rhinestone Cowboy," "Y'all Comeback Saloon." Anything by John Denver or Willie Nelson. Some of the really old stuff like Hank Williams doesn't translate to our ear as well, but that's as much from the recording technology as the music and Rock & Roll from that far back doesn't hold up as well either. "Rock Around the Clock"? "The Twist"? It's fine in small doses. But you can't listen to it all day.

The Question

Eternal
Count Basie, Duke Ellington, that kind of stuff holds up all day, though.

But not the Ink-Spots. Fuck that weird falsetto-voiced cupcakeer shit. That was just "Boyz II Men" in the 1950s.

The Question

Eternal
Benny Goodman, Les Brown and his Orchestra of Renown, stuff like that. Oh, and Spike Jones & His City Slickers, naturally.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Miles Davis, Ornette Coleman, John Coltrane and Sammy Davis Jr (when he played drums)

Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Tony Williams, etc.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ooh. This is a good-un. Say you became a seriously tubby bitch. Like, 600, 700 pounds. And you got 'er dun and lost 400-500 pounds. Yer gunna have excess skin. And yer gunna wanna get it removed. If you do, do you keep it? Make Ed Gein lampshades out of it and shit? Do you hold off on the operation so you can git kewl tattoos on the to-be-excised skin (of evil)? Enquiring minds wanna know.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Ooh. This is a good-un. Say you became a seriously tubby bitch. Like, 600, 700 pounds. And you got 'er dun and lost 400-500 pounds. Yer gunna have excess skin. And yer gunna wanna get it removed. If you do, do you keep it? Make Ed Gein lampshades out of it and shit? Do you hold off on the operation so you can git kewl tattoos on the to-be-excised skin (of evil)? Enquiring minds wanna know.
Donate it to burn victims. Otherwise, yeah, lampshades.

The Question

Eternal
Keep it, cut it into circular shapes, put it inside Big Macs (flip the Big Mac, pull the bottom bun off, put the circle of skin on there, put the bottom bun back on, turn the burger right side up again).

Then leave said Big Macs (appearing to be) untouched at the table, move to a different table, watch for some motherfucker or cunt who thinks he or she is slick to swipe the skinburger and take a big bite of it.

The Question

Eternal
^^Basically the same thing, in spirit, as leaving glitterbombs to bait porch pirates. Except in my case, it's... less festive. More... awful.

StarMan™

On the subject of having skin surgically removed and things to do afterward - I had a circumcision in my mid-twenties. On the pre-surgery form, it asked if I wanted anything removed from my person returned to me -- if possible. I thought 'why the fuck not?' and ticked 'yes'.

Apparently, it wasn't possible, as I departed the hospital that evening minus a gift-wrapped foreskin.

My girlfriend of the time had just broken up with me; I had been motivated to have the procedure done for her / us in the first fuckin' place. The least I could've done was go round to her flat and show her / leave it in her letter box.

The Question

Eternal
On the subject of having skin surgically removed and things to do afterward - I had a circumcision in my mid-twenties. On the pre-surgery form, it asked if I wanted anything removed from my person returned to me -- if possible. I thought 'why the fuck not?' and ticked 'yes'.

Apparently, it wasn't possible, as I departed the hospital that evening minus a gift-wrapped foreskin.

My girlfriend of the time had just broken up with me; I had been motivated to have the procedure done for her / us in the first fuckin' place. The least I could've done was go round to her flat and show her / leave it in her letter box.
With, perchance, a note reading, "Just the tip."

The Question

Eternal
If you could time travel back to the '70's, you could freak out anyone who said "lend me some skin."
"Heyyy, gimme some skin!"
"Sure, here ya go." *plap*
"Wh-what the--?! OH, GOD! GOD, WHY!!!"