Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, now...

missmayhem

The family grapevine says that dearest Jenna has been through quite a month, so I thought I'd come say hello.

Hello, dear. :D

I hear things are really burning up at home, but looking around your dear little Space Trek board I see there has been quite a bit of drama indeed. Not sure I follow all of it, but oh how nice it is to see that legendary temper in action once again. Reminds me of how you reacted when I set your dearest little Raggedy Ann doll on fire.

Do come say hello when you get a break from your long haul trucking job, won't you dear?

;)
mm

Trucker, short order cook, coal miner, getaway car driver... things things and more. Our little girl has achieved so much, we're all so very proud.

:D
mm

I can see you are a dumb as your sister. But if you blame your genes, you blame yourself...

:laugh:

There has been enough picture posting here since the strippers arrived. Please think with something besides your penis.

never mind, I've found you

selmapatty2.gif

*shudder*

I wonder which is the lesbian, Manners, or Mayhem?

Oh that is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

I suppose your question is best answered with "it depends".

;)
mm

missmayhem said:
Oh that is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

I suppose your question is best answered with "it depends".

;)
mm

You shouldn't have "depends", Sarek will want his diaper changed again.

Well, thank you dear. I must admit this place does have its charms. You'd be amazed at how its cheap sloveinliness matches that of its owner's actual domicile!!!!

:D
mm