Well, Tas

Tyrant

It seems that a violation of policy did go on, despite excuse after excuse. The only reason nothing happened is because you didn't complain.

Doesn't that suck?

Denny Crane

HAHALOL!
Messenger said:
It seems that a violation of policy did go on, despite excuse after excuse. The only reason nothing happened is because you didn't complain.

Doesn't that suck?
Not really, I am happy to have left that site.

The Admins and Mods taking sides because of personal hatred for things I never said anything to them was enough reason for me to leave.

:)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
details?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Tasvir81 said:
Not really, I am happy to have left that site.

The Admins and Mods taking sides because of personal hatred for things I never said anything to them was enough reason for me to leave.

:)

You know this isn't true.

I looked into the situation and stated in that thread I could find no evidence of Jenna's claims. I resent the implication that I took sides..I did not and in the end sided with you!

It ended up being the PMs you sent her and she reported that was the later issue. And even then nothing was going to happen to you unless you did it again.

As far as I could tell, you left because of the rep war against you and the fact many people were just finally fed up with your over the top remarks and chose to make it known. It seemed when your support reppers turned against you was the final straw.

And Tasvir, to take rep so seriously...it's just silly.

faceman

Rebel
I agree with Tamar. Tasvir, you pussy, you left because you got neg repped too much. You exploded so many times in Nick's thread it was pathetic. If only everyone were as pussified as you I'd never have stopped engaging in rep wars. Instead, you've put yourself below such past victims as Baba, Reno Floyd, The Flashlight, and that guy nobody cares about.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Wow, Tas, if even Face isn't trying to play Internet laywer on your behalf, you know you don't have a case. :lol:

Instead, you've put yourself below such past victims as Baba, Reno Floyd, The Flashlight, and that guy nobody cares about.
I never knew O2C was in a rep war. What'd he do to piss someone off?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I think he means Samwise or Darkening. :lol:

Phantom

Lou The Beagle said:
Wow, Tas, if even Face isn't trying to play Internet laywer on your behalf, you know you don't have a case. :lol:

When the rats leave the courtroom, you know you're in for some hard time...:lol:

Tyrant

I cannot say anymore.

Tyrant

It's because I have no desire to troll the person who did it, silly.