well this is just fucking brilliant

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
spent all morning carefully following the recipe for this lemon poppy-seed cake, even grated fresh lemon zest, poured it in the Bundt cake, baked it, watching carefully, cooled it off and then turned it upside down and it broke into 22 motherfuckinggoddmanbloody pieces. great.

thats really great.

no amount of icing is going to put this HUMPTY DUMPTY cake back together

FUCK!!!! gahhdfrtruuyuunbjgitykmbn~~~!!!!

is there anyway I could make a trifle look like a birthday cake? it just needs to hold two candles......

ok, I just came back from the Y where I ran around in a rage and pushed weights around til I cooled off so I wouldnt throw the bloody bundt pan through a window as windows are expensive.

that sounds like a plan Eggsy...I have some fresh blueberries, maybe a peach or two, if not, some frozen wildberries I could maybe drizzle a liquer over...there might be some flaked almonds still in the fridge..hey! this might work....

...I tasted one of the million bits, Gagh, it tastes all right, at least :)

Ily, it's supposed to be a birthday cake for a party so I do care how it looks in this instance...this is my perennial problem, my cakes taste good but look like declared disaster areas. :(

If it doesn't, fix the candles onto a plate so they're slightly crooked, arrange the crumbs around them and just say it was a victim of the earthquake.

This is why people should never throw out their childhood EZ-Bake ovens. You could make a nice conversation-piece EZ-Bake cake for the song/candle-blowing, and then serve the bundt crumble to the guests. :D

EDIT: Ily's idea blows mine out of the water.

Take the cake to the party in the bunt pan and bring a spoon, then refuse to share it with anyone and yell HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, OK? :rwmad:

Back