WF password don't work

Tyrant

Very wierd. I'm not listed as being 'banned' anymore, yet my pass doesn't work.

Friday

Bazinga!
Which *could* mean that a mod or admin changed your password in order to read your PMs.

It doesn't necessarily mean it went down that way, but I've heard of some instances when that did occur (not at Turdforge).

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
You definitely not banned, or in an odd usergroup or anything like that.

You must have mistyped or forgot your password or are mixing it up with another account elsewhere. All I can recommend is sending for a reminder.

Oh, and Pthalo if anyone changed his password an e-mail would have been send to him by the software and he would already be aware of it.

From WordForge's Martial Law Thread:
The Listkeeper said:
To be more specific... The 3 week bans that were set on those warned during Martial Law were set using the actual V-Bulletin system ban utility and not the warnings hack that we use. They therefore will most likely survive the upgrade. The warnings set with the warning hack, however, are vaporware.

Not doing that, I have a life outside this board you know. There is going to be general amnesty post upgrade, so my idea is to take any warnings accumulated during Martial Law and write them down, and then those will be applied after the upgrade. Any warnings accumulated before Martial Law will be removed (unless you were permanently banned, see Polarslam).

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
They were all removed besides Borgs and Polarslam who are truly permabanned and TKO who asked for a ban during a testing period.

Well, Borgs might be able to come back, he has never contacted Elwood to return so until he does we will never know for sure there.

I checked myself..Zodiac is not banned.

Tamar_Garish said:
They were all removed besides Borgs and Polarslam who are truly permabanned and TKO who asked for a ban during a testing period.

Well, Borgs might be able to come back, he has never contacted Elwood to return so until he does we will never know for sure there.

I checked myself..Zodiac is not banned.
Ah, ok. ;)

(Maybe he's too scared to go back after the scathing lashing he suffered over there after a very dismal trolling performance which fazed absolutely no one. ;) )