Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Bummer.........

FederalAgent007

All of my neighbors started coming over this week-end axing me questions so I gathered three of them together and told them I am moving, I hate this town and they dirty assholes who run it, I named names, told them what happened to me on this board.

They were shocked and one of them started crying.

Then, I go to work today..........everyone was like.............there is JillianBacardi!!!!! did you have a great week off???? we missed you!! a love note from my sister, my boss being all nice. I was prepared to tell them and I chickened out. Then I thought........I will tell one of the girls at work (who already knows the story) and she started crying saying this place won't be the same and I really started feeling awful and now I know I am going to have to tell the others soon and I really dread it.

My nieces............this will be the worst.

I would like to thank and give credit to a few people here for making this whole experience a life-altering change in my life I will always remember.

I would like to thank you personally.

face-to-face.