Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you wearing right now?

I think I might actually like you, if you can keep your rhymes fresh and creative. :D

Right now, I'm just wearing my tshirt, as its bed time for this sleepyhead.

Well, if I'm gonna put something on display guess I'd better get out the jammies that are interesting and hang them on the door while I snuggle up in my old woman nightdress. Now I'm sleepy!

You could be wearing my thighs around your ribs, honey. But you'll have to admit you're a filthy little racist holocaust denier first.

Sylph Devine said:
You could be wearing my thighs around your ribs, honey. But you'll have to admit you're a filthy little racist holocaust denier first.

Well, I say... considering that I have no idea who you are, your offer is about as tempting as Madonna's barnacle-encrusted, biohazard-oozing cocksocket.

I thought you didn't wear panties, Jenn?

Must be at your whim :bigass:

Doesn't Danny make you horny and wet, in that sleazy I-need-a-shower- after kind of slutty way?

I think I'd be barking "seig-heil" with each stroke, don't you? :P :bwahaha: