Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did I miss?

Camping. Someone could have died, but instead got their chin cut up (Badly,) a tooth lost, and one chipped.

I remember when I used to have camping trips like that!

Ah, youth... I knew you well.

She's taking the inn to court for wrapping a chain around two trees, intended to keep cars from driving at night, but with nothing to make it visible at night (I still have a bruise from walking into it on the first day.

She was running from her boyfriend (My very good friend) in that way girls and boys do, but that thing wiped the smile off their faces.

The friend I arrived with (Her boyfriend) was furious, and it's a very good thing he forgot about the baseball bat in the tent.

There was a Mexican stand-off between us and the owners and bouncers. What a bunch of pussies.

Oh, and since it's a family-run business, it seems the owner was able to coerce some waitress into claiming that him and a friend had "sexually harrassed her, and that he should be arrested."