What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wish Mario had that option at the end of Super Mario 64.

"I go through all this shit, and all I get is a peck on the nose and a friggin' CAKE!!? Screw you, Bowser can have ya!"

CaptainWacky

I have been playing Persona 5 Strikers. I like how it looks and sounds the same as P5R and getting to see all the characters I enjoyed from that game again (and Yusuke.) Still not sure about the gameplay though. I've played Musou games before, but this one plays a bit different with the fights contained to a small area. I much preferred how it was done in the Fire Emblem one I played where you're running about a huge area fighting hordes of enemeis. Also I've died already and I shouldn't die playing video games!

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

It was actually really satisfying when I finally beat the first boss (without lowering the difficulty!) Turns out learning a game's mechanics makes it more fun to play!

CaptainWacky

He's the best at issuing apologies.

CaptainWacky

I have been playing Persona 5 Strikers. I like how it looks and sounds the same as P5R and getting to see all the characters I enjoyed from that game again (and Yusuke.) Still not sure about the gameplay though. I've played Musou games before, but this one plays a bit different with the fights contained to a small area. I much preferred how it was done in the Fire Emblem one I played where you're running about a huge area fighting hordes of enemeis. Also I've died already and I shouldn't die playing video games!
I enjoyed playing this video game. I liked that it felt like a direct continuation from Persona 5 (I know it was made before Royal so ignore the new content from that, but I wasn't bothered) and I really liked how it gave us so much more of the characters. Because you recruit them one by one in the main game, they don't all get much time to interact with each and some (LIKE HARU) are lacking in screentime. Here everyone is there from the start and it's great to get stuff like Haru and Futaba interacting or Ryuji being a cool bro or Ann sneakily becoming the best girl. New characters were a lot of fun too! Combat is weird because it's actually hardest at the very start when you have no way to recover SP but going in and out of the jail. Once you can cook SP recovery items it becomes very very easy. It got a bit harder at the end (and I didn't do the post game mega boss content) but it is unbalanced. STILL, I LIKED THE GAME; GOOD GAME.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I am playing the Game Boy Advance game known only as Fire Emblem on Nintnedo Switch.

CaptainWacky

Oh Supper Mario Broth, what will we do with you.

CaptainWacky

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
images

CaptainWacky

Glasgow Willy Wonka Experience in Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
(not mine, found in a Facebook group)

View attachment 734View attachment 735View attachment 736View attachment 737View attachment 738View attachment 739View attachment 740

The Unknown is having a great time!

The Animal Crossing LEGO looks really cute, but it's ridiculously expensive (like all LEGO): https://www.polygon.com/24083730/lego-animal-crossing-new-horizons-sets-setup

...not that I would have bought it anyway of course.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Currently playing: West of Loathing

It's great. Comedy RPG which is very very funny and fully of stuff. Gives me Paper Mario vibes at times (that's a high compliment from me as you should know.)

I am playing Shadows Over Loathing now and loving it too.