What Grammour Boy doesn't want TK to see. The truth.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy and I have been feuding for a little while, as I'm sure a few of you have noticed. Recently I asked him to answer why he was being a prick and incapable of enjoying TK with us instead of against us. All I got were smileys and memes, as per the usual. Grammour Boy doesn't answer my questions here, but for some reason he's comfortable complaining about TK everywhere else. He recently went off on a gigantic tyrade on LoNAF about what he really thinks of TK. I'm bringing this over here to you good folks so that his cowardice can be exposed for what it really is. The following are a few cut and pasted arguments he made and my rebuttals to them. I'll let you all decide what to think.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
Wilford Brimley said:
I meant to say "welcomed" with the "d"
Ah, I see.

Yeah, many of the current members seem to be only interested in kissing each other's asses. Did you notice how much asskissing you got upon your return? You were instantly accepted based on your join date and a couple of the newer members were falling over themselves to kiss your ass. I'm glad you weren't that impressed.

If a poster dares think for himself or refuse to get on what passes for the current bandwagon, she/he is vilified for going against the grain or the norm (whatever that is).

And the karma system is useless and is the root cause of much of the board's ailments. The majority of posters is posturing for green karma and post count. Now it's all about posturing to remain in the good graces of the "IN" crowd. As a result, if a member doesn't "go with the grain", he is bullied and no one comes to her/his aid against the bullies because they are afraid they will get negrepped.

There have been so many recent instances of bullying, it's laughable. It's like a sport or something. Right now, I am the object of the bullying because I dare think differently. I dare to speak against necro'ed bump-fests which are against the rules and punsihable by a stint in daycare. As a result of speaking out I have a reputation for being a "deviant". Even though necro'ed bump-fest are against the few rules of the board. Apparently, following the rules is considered deviancy.

Sometimes, I think it's a big giant circle-jerk of duals and others patting each other on the back. Many of the members that have been there since 2002 behave in ways that indicate infliction with mild to severe mental instability. Either that, or they're going on drunken or rude obsessive tirade taking a crap all over the board which makes the whole thing unwelcoming to new members or visitors.

I, myself, was recently threatened by a member who proposed that he would rally all of his friends to wage war against me on the board and that I "had no friends and therefore I had no protection"---whatever that means. But I can take care of myself, I have been on the net for so long and I have been in shark-infested corners of the net where posting on message boards used to be considered n00bish. I have the knowledge and the maturity level to run circles around these nincompoops that try to attack me. I've been repelling their lame attacks for a few months now and I don't tire of it. This is kidsplay as far as I'm concerned and compared to where I've been and what I've done in cyberspace in the past.

The thing that bothers me most, however, is NOT the bullying, per se, but the reaction--or lack thereof--of other members who stand idly by and allow non-conformist members to be bullied and run off the board. For example, there was a member named BlindGroping who was posting around the time I first registered there. I watched him get bullied by a clique of miscreants until he left the board. Why was he bullied? Because he wouldn't join the bandwagon.

I, myself, have recently come to the aid of a member named Starguard who was also constantly being bullied for no other reason than his posts are different but not against the rules. He likes to post jokes and other stuff that the clique considers retarded (as if necro'ed bump-fests for hours on end aren't retarded :rollseyes: ). I was the only one to stand up and say something against the bullying of this member--no one else did. And I'm a newbie--I joined a few months ago--who dared to speak against unfair treatment of another member. Who do I think I am? :rollseyes:

I guess I rubbed the clique the wrong way. I am constantly asked why do I not join the grain or the bandwagon. Here's a quote from a member asking me why I don't join "the grain":
Why will you not post on TK as a regular person? Why do you insist on acting like a prick and a fool? You're obviously a smart guy who choses to be hated here. To me, and a few other people, that's just sad. You could be a valued member here, but you refuse to join for some convoluted reason. That's what I'd like to know: Why.

Honestly though... do you enjoy being a dick? I'm asking seriously. Why do you insist on going totally against the grain here? Do you enjoy the abuse?
I am dumbfounded that a supposedly free-speech board would require that members "go with the grain" or else face group-scale bullying. That is such an oxymoronic concept. I am embarassed for the member who uttered those words. That's so sad but that's the current status quo of the board. :sighs:

Sometimes, I think that board could have gone much farther than it has. Every so often, since I've been there I've seen many smart, intelligent members just leave after only a few weeks or a couple of months of posting. It is the same hard-core group of self-congratulating minions that are prevalent and in my opinion they are an obstacle to the progress of the board. The administration tries but it appears to me that their hands are tied because: 1) they are friends with the miscreants, and 2) the owner of the board often sides with the miscreants over her own admins/mods. Unbelievable. How would you like it if your boss gives you responsibility but doesn't stand by the decisions you make? Not good at all.

Recently, there were some aesthetic enhancements to the board's front page by way of rearrangement and archiving of old forums. As a result, a few members who had left started returning and posting, but that lasted only about two weeks before the board sank back to its status quo of circle-jerking and all-around childish acting out and throwing of temper tantrums by flooding and necro'ing threads. Recently when loki went on holiday, for instance, one member in particular, whom I believe is inflicted with some form of OCD (not making fun of that), decided to necro a whole forum--the largest forum. He proceeded to bump all threads starting with the oldest ones and ending with the newest ones, such that when he was done after a few non-stop hours the forum looked as if it had not been necro'ed since he did it in reverse. But still, while it was going on, board activity ceased and many members got turned off. And thus, began our latest exodus of returning members. Now for the most part, old members that had returned after the initial facelift have largely disappeared once again.

I hate GroupThink.

If you're still reading...thanks for taking the time to read this. I had to get this off my chest.

!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
I am annoyed by the necro'ed bump fests and they do make the board unwelcoming to me and they are against the rules and I do speak out against them. Why shouldn't I speak out against breaking of rules on a free speech board?

Orange leters? Yes, that was a feature of my early membership but mostly it was to rebel against the treatment I received as a newbie. I hate bullying and I have always fought against it whether I am the target or someone else is.

And I stand by the quote you mentioned I wrote:
Meanwhile, I am being entertained by being made the most notorious board member here in a matter of months. Do I enjoy this? Yes, absolutely! I enjoy showing up your nincompoop little friends for the little insignificant gnats that they are. They are nothing but n00bs--maybe not to this site but to this part of cyberspace, they are n00bs. I run circles around them everyday and they don't even know it. LOL.
I come from a part of cyberspace where we take take a stand against all bullying and where we enjoy showing bullies how powerless they are. So yes, I enjoy showing up the bullies and make them jump up and down for me. It amuses me how I run circles around them and they don't even know it. Note that I only do that to those that attack me. Why do I do it? Because I want to show how powerless they are. Most bullies are weak cowards and so if you can prove they are truly weaklings and powerless they mostly go away.

I just want to contribute in my own way. But I will not be bullied into groupthink to fit in or to "go with the grain". I think that's insulting to my intelligence, frankly.

Edit: Note that I am addressing Mentalist's concerns here, not Wilford Brimley's post.

!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grammour Boy said:
Mentalist: I want to apologize to you. I went back and reread the PM I sent you and you're right I came off as grandstanding and rude. At the time, I didn't notice that. I wish you had called me on it earlier. I have nothing but respect for you. Although, I wish you were more proactive as an admin. But I understand that's your style and you have a whole plethora of constituencies with differing attitudes to please.

Conchaga: Yes, I know you post here too. (Please, give me more credit than that.) I didn't mention names because I was trying to be diplomatic and not single out a particular member because, honestly, it could have been any number of other posters. Frankly, you're not unique. If it weren't you it would be someone else. And yes, there have been many before you on that board who have attacked me with veiled threats of "go with the grain or be ostracized". But they always made it a subtext. You, on the other hand, you're just the first to have actually articulated that ultimatum out loud: "Either go with the grain and get on the bandwagon or we will chastise you". You dug a hole for yourself with those words.
Conchaga said:
Side note, GB. You're owned by me. That entire gigantic tyraide was ALL about how I've been treating you.
^ So don't pat yourself on the back and go crow on TK how you've pwned me. Remember I'm the one who compelled you to define "the grain". And in doing so, you have dug a big hole for yourself and for the people that subscribe to similar attitudes about "the grain". So, if there's any pwnage it is you who are pwned by me and more importantly by your own words. Please think before you write.
Conchaga said:
A word of advice. You've managed to pretty much convince the lot of us that you're worthless. And, for your information that majority of us are trolls. Damn good ones. You have no friends and no protection. If I were to convince the rest of these folks to wage war on you. Well, I'm sure that sat pics of your home would be the least of your worries.
That's the most condescending thing to say to the members there. You believe they are zombies whom you can manipulate at your whim? You don't think they can make their own judgment? You believe they will do whatever you tell them to do? That is so sad on so many levels. And on supposedly a formerly free-speech board, newsflash: that's a gigantic bombshell!

!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Conchaga said:
Grammour Boy said:
Yeah, many of the current members seem to be only interested in kissing each other's asses. Did you notice how much asskissing you got upon your return? You were instantly accepted based on your join date and a couple of the newer members were falling over themselves to kiss your ass. I'm glad you weren't that impressed.

No, several of the newer posters recognized that Mal was old-hat and that all of the other old-timers recognized and welcomed him back with open arms. Since the newer ones (assuming they don't go back to the archives and read EVERYTHING) didn't have a frame of reference to judge mal as to whether he was good or bad, and a lot of the older folks showed signs of amicability towards him the others immediately trusted us and joined in welcoming him back to the fold.

There was no bowing or scraping going on to gain his approval. They saw that he was a cool guy and treated him as such.

Loki said:
There's no reason Mal shouldn't have been welcomed back in a grand way. Anyone who had/has a problem with it is just coveting the attention.

Loki is exactly right.

If a poster dares think for himself or refuse to get on what passes for the current bandwagon, she/he is vilified for going against the grain or the norm (whatever that is).

Totally unequivocally INcorrect! Anyone who purposely disrupts the flow of discussion or maliciously decides to combat people for no reason at all are villified. I'll address why you shouldn't refer to my spamfests as a rebuttal in a bit.

And the karma system is useless and is the root cause of much of the board's ailments. The majority of posters is posturing for green karma and post count. Now it's all about posturing to remain in the good graces of the "IN" crowd. As a result, if a member doesn't "go with the grain", he is bullied and no one comes to her/his aid against the bullies because they are afraid they will get negrepped.

OK, one good example of how you're totally incorrect is the Comicon invaders. Upon thier arrival they were negrepped to hell and back. When they were done invading and realized that they'd been total asses, they requested that their negative rep be reversed and mm gladly did so. Also, ask several posters if their rep means anything to them. I'll bet you that those with the most to lose will say it means nothing to them. Myself and Gagh sat for several weeks with a totally reversed rep. I thought it was funny. I even geared my avatar to match my red.

The only thing that rep is good for is playing in the arcade. And if that is so important to you, create a dual, notify an admin, ask nicely that the dual be turned green and then go play in the arcade.

Don't go demanding to the admins that they give you 10,000,000 karma points. Oh! That little bit of "ass-kissing" is priceless. Hypocrite.

There have been so many recent instances of bullying, it's laughable. It's like a sport or something.

Making fun of people is a TK member's absolute right. Most of the time it's done in a comical and tongue-in-cheek way. Take the Spyda 'greetings' thread.
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66711

That was a hyserical thread that could only be construed as bullying by someone who has absolutely NO sense of humor whatsoever.

Right now, I am the object of the bullying because I dare think differently.

No, you're the object of bullying because NOBODY on TK wants you there. Nobody comes to your rescue because none of the posters there think you're valuable to TK in any way, shape, or form.

I dare to speak against necro'ed bump-fests which are against the rules and punsihable by a stint in daycare. As a result of speaking out I have a reputation for being a "deviant".

No, for your taddle-telling you have a reputation as a teacher's pet and a suck up. Even you don't like suck-ups according to this giant speech. So, who's contradicting themself? Not me.

Even though necro'ed bump-fest are against the few rules of the board. Apparently, following the rules is considered deviancy.

OK, where do those bump fests and spam sprees occur? Does Gagh, Menty, Jack, Wacky, or myself perform such actions outside of the spam-permitting zones? Uh, no. We keep our floods out of the on-topic forums. Therefore, we're not making the board useless to anyone at all. In fact, several people were using TP as I was flooding the whole thing. If anything I did something to bolster the posting in the non-spam areas. So, reconsider where you aim your attacks on the breaking of the rules, mr meme/smiley guy.

Sometimes, I think it's a big giant circle-jerk of duals and others patting each other on the back.

Where is this circle-jerk? Honestly, show me examples. When someone does something truly funny and another compliments them for it, is that jerking eachother off? How is paying a compliment to someone considered ass-kissing? Wow, if this is how you view the real world and someone pays you an honest compliment, do you immediately say, "FUCK OFF ASSKISS!"? What you need to realize is that compliments and congratulatory comments are NOT kissing eachother's asses or circle-jerking. That type of behavior is simply people getting along in a friendly and respectful manner.

Many of the members that have been there since 2002 behave in ways that indicate infliction with mild to severe mental instability. Either that, or they're going on drunken or rude obsessive tirade taking a crap all over the board which makes the whole thing unwelcoming to new members or visitors.

Again, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. If you're an asshole, we treat you like one. If you're providing an insightful addition to discussions we appreciate it and welcome you. Simple as that. Also, the spam stays in the spam forums. I strictly adhere to that rule.

I, myself, was recently threatened by a member who proposed that he would rally all of his friends to wage war against me on the board and that I "had no friends and therefore I had no protection"---whatever that means.

That means, either you stop being a dumbass or we start getting truly ugly. That means personal info and interfering with you off of the internet. Somewhere where your memes and smiley faces won't work to negate the argument.

But I can take care of myself, I have been on the net for so long and I have been in shark-infested corners of the net where posting on message boards used to be considered n00bish. I have the knowledge and the maturity level to run circles around these nincompoops that try to attack me. I've been repelling their lame attacks for a few months now and I don't tire of it. This is kidsplay as far as I'm concerned and compared to where I've been and what I've done in cyberspace in the past.

All I can say to this is 'yeah right....' Please do post examples of these shark-infested areas. Or even examples of how you've been running circles around us because this entire post of yours shows that we've been getting under your skin. You're not as invincible as you make yourself out to be. In fact, you contradict yourself merely by mentioning us.

The thing that bothers me most, however, is NOT the bullying, per se, but the reaction--or lack thereof--of other members who stand idly by and allow non-conformist members to be bullied and run off the board.

They don't defend those people because as I mentioned before, they don't see the need to. If someone is worthless and being a total spaz, people are actually DISinclined to help them. You're upset because NOBODY on TK tries to defend you. Go ask them why. Seriously. Go ask. See what response you get. I'll bet it'll be a resounding 'go fuck yourself'.

For example, there was a member named BlindGroping who was posting around the time I first registered there. I watched him get bullied by a clique of miscreants until he left the board. Why was he bullied? Because he wouldn't join the bandwagon.

No, he was bullied because he was a worthless spaz who detracted from the board productivity.

I, myself, have recently come to the aid of a member named Starguard who was also constantly being bullied for no other reason than his posts are different but not against the rules. He likes to post jokes and other stuff that the clique considers retarded (as if necro'ed bump-fests for hours on end aren't retarded :rollseyes: ). I was the only one to stand up and say something against the bullying of this member--no one else did. And I'm a newbie--I joined a few months ago--who dared to speak against unfair treatment of another member. Who do I think I am? :rollseyes:

You defended starguard ONE TIME. And you defended him against ME. I remember it. I'll go find a link to that 'defense' later. But the defense was laughable. You know why? Because I actually enjoy starguard on TK. Yeah, he may be a fool, but at least he's a loveable fool. A good percentage of what he posts is really rather funny. Though, I really don't see this whole 'save the starguard campaign' that you seem to be waging and puffing your chest as a hero for. I see you making one comment in his defense and calling that a victory for those who are bullied. Yet, in reality you defended him against someone who ACTUALLY ENJOYS HIS WORK. Talk about rolleyes....

I guess I rubbed the clique the wrong way. I am constantly asked why do I not join the grain or the bandwagon. Here's a quote from a member asking me why I don't join "the grain":

Why will you not post on TK as a regular person? Why do you insist on acting like a prick and a fool? You're obviously a smart guy who choses to be hated here. To me, and a few other people, that's just sad. You could be a valued member here, but you refuse to join for some convoluted reason. That's what I'd like to know: Why.

Honestly though... do you enjoy being a dick? I'm asking seriously. Why do you insist on going totally against the grain here? Do you enjoy the abuse?

Are you blind to the compliments I paid in that statement? I was being totally honest. You are a smart guy. You could be an incredibly valued and wanted member of TK, yet you're fighting against this imaginary 'groupthink' you've concocted for no reason at all. It's truly baffling why you act in such a way. I thought, maybe he only acts this way on TK and elsewhere he's an OK guy. Come to find out, you're no less of a prick anywhere else. This whole thread goes to prove that.

I am dumbfounded that a supposedly free-speech board would require that members "go with the grain" or else face group-scale bullying. That is such an oxymoronic concept. I am embarassed for the member who uttered those words. That's so sad but that's the current status quo of the board. :sighs:

'Embarrassed'!? LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!! That's a comical statement if ever there was one.

missmanners, the board owner has mentioned to me on several occasions that she is trying to move away from the whole 'free speech' idealism that everyone on TK clings to. It's part of the reason why the forum Speak Freely was renamed to Troll Playground. She is tired of people claiming that TK is a free speech board and that gives them license to be annoying pricks like yourself. TK is NOT about free speech. Period. This makes your argument here moot.

Sometimes, I think that board could have gone much farther than it has. Every so often, since I've been there I've seen many smart, intelligent members just leave after only a few weeks or a couple of months of posting.

TK has always attracted the intelligent and creative people. It always will. What it won't do is pander to those whiny idiots that complain to mods that people are being mean to them. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Also, If all they're seeing is spam, they're not filtering their 'new posts' options in the CP. Or, all they're looking at are the spam fora. TK has some incredibly insightful and fun people who welcome others of like-minded thinking. No, I didn't say exact cookie-cutter thinking, or 'groupthink' as you say, I said like-minded.

Let's take Archibald Nixon for example. Here is a member who has been at TK for less time than you have. He has a better read on the people who post at TK than you ever will. An incredibly good example to compare you two would be the TK flick thread. You displayed that you had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how people truly are on TK. None whasoever. Zero. You were so wrong in your assessment of who should play who that it was truly sad. And don't lie and tell me that those selections were facetious. They weren't. Those where honestly what you thought. You don't understand TK at all and that thread is an incredibly obvious example of such.

It is the same hard-core group of self-congratulating minions that are prevalent and in my opinion they are an obstacle to the progress of the board. The administration tries but it appears to me that their hands are tied because: 1) they are friends with the miscreants, and 2) the owner of the board often sides with the miscreants over her own admins/mods. Unbelievable. How would you like it if your boss gives you responsibility but doesn't stand by the decisions you make? Not good at all.

I'm passing this off as an indirect statement attempting to kiss Loki/Eggs' ass. It was completely geared toward him, and only him. You, Grammour Boy, are a giant hypocrite. I consistently prove this time and time again.

Recently, there were some aesthetic enhancements to the board's front page by way of rearrangement and archiving of old forums. As a result, a few members who had left started returning and posting, but that lasted only about two weeks before the board sank back to its status quo of circle-jerking and all-around childish acting out and throwing of temper tantrums by flooding and necro'ing threads.

Again, I ask, where did all of this flooding and necroing take place? Did we misbehave outside of the fora where spamming and flooding are acceptable? No, absolutely we did not. You're pointing to only one case and dismissing the rest. You're concentrating on the behavior that goes on in the spam and TROLLING fora. You seem to neglect entirely the on-topic areas. Hell, I rarely see you posting in the non-spam fora. When was the last time you honestly contributed to the Armchair Philosopher's forum? Really?

Recently when loki went on holiday, for instance, one member in particular, whom I believe is inflicted with some form of OCD (not making fun of that), decided to necro a whole forum--the largest forum. He proceeded to bump all threads starting with the oldest ones and ending with the newest ones, such that when he was done after a few non-stop hours the forum looked as if it had not been necro'ed since he did it in reverse. But still, while it was going on, board activity ceased and many members got turned off. And thus, began our latest exodus of returning members. Now for the most part, old members that had returned after the initial facelift have largely disappeared once again.

Why not make fun of my incredibly light OCD? I do. It's funny. Yet, my spamming of TP had nothing to do with my OCD. It had everything to do with the fact that it was at a time when there were barely any posters on TK and I was bored and suffering from insomnia, as is my curse at 4am on a weeknight. In my defense, I took breaks, one of which in the middle lasted for over an hour and a half. At which point I had gotten bored with the whole idea of flipping the whole forum and stopped to go do other things. When I reconsidered the idea I came back and finished what I had started because it was entertaining to me.

As I said earlier, people weren't NOT using TK. People that can't handle flood spamming were forced into the non-spam fora to read what was going on in there. Seriously, I saw more activity elsewhere on TK than I do on a regular basis. So, in a way, my making useless one of the fora on TK improved the level of participation and posting in every other section of the board. And to drive home my point, I did NOT spam any forum that was a non-spam forum.

Oh, and TP is the largest forum smart guy. That title belongs to the Mine Field and the Badlands. I merely bumped a little over a thousand threads. Something Gagh, Jack, Messenger, Mentalist, and myself could do in their sleep.

I hate GroupThink.

And I hate mindless idiots who don't understand something yet claim they do.

If you're still reading...thanks for taking the time to read this. I had to get this off my chest.

Ditto. And I'm not done yet. I still have one more of your posts to dismantle, buddy boy.

!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Conchaga said:
Grammour Boy said:
I am annoyed by the necro'ed bump fests and they do make the board unwelcoming to me and they are against the rules and I do speak out against them. Why shouldn't I speak out against breaking of rules on a free speech board?

TK is NOT a free speech board. Go ask mm. She owns it, she defines it. So, her word is law.

The spam and necro fests do NOT take place in the non-spam fora. If the board is unusable to you while spam fests are going on, that means you're not looking at some of what gives TK its true value. And that's sad.

Orange leters? Yes, that was a feature of my early membership but mostly it was to rebel against the treatment I received as a newbie. I hate bullying and I have always fought against it whether I am the target or someone else is.

Blah, blah, blah, I'm the victim.... Yeah right. You were a troll to start with and you're a troll now.

And I stand by the quote you mentioned I wrote:
Meanwhile, I am being entertained by being made the most notorious board member here in a matter of months. Do I enjoy this? Yes, absolutely! I enjoy showing up your nincompoop little friends for the little insignificant gnats that they are. They are nothing but n00bs--maybe not to this site but to this part of cyberspace, they are n00bs. I run circles around them everyday and they don't even know it. LOL.

And you're a troll.

I come from a part of cyberspace where we take take a stand against all bullying and where we enjoy showing bullies how powerless they are. So yes, I enjoy showing up the bullies and make them jump up and down for me. It amuses me how I run circles around them and they don't even know it. Note that I only do that to those that attack me. Why do I do it? Because I want to show how powerless they are. Most bullies are weak cowards and so if you can prove they are truly weaklings and powerless they mostly go away.

What part of this cyberspace do you come from? Oh, I know, it's the part where people are totally owned by guys like me who dislike whiny little pussies like yourself. Oh brother were you ever picked on in high school. That little mantra can be found in almost EVERY self-help book on the shelves of Barnes & Noble. And some friendly advice. I've been at TK far longer than you have. I like it there. I'm not going anywhere. If anything, you'll be leaving before I do.

I just want to contribute in my own way. But I will not be bullied into groupthink to fit in or to "go with the grain". I think that's insulting to my intelligence, frankly.

This 'groupthink' mentality that you seem to percieve on TK is nothing more than you saying, "whatever they're doing, I'm going to do the opposite." That is TROLLING, son. It's not being an individual. There are a lot of individuals on TK who have similar interests. That's why they're there. Hell, even you are guilty of this groupthink by contributing over here at LoNAF. You keep asking if I read what I type before I click the accept button. You should take a look at yourself first, pal.

OK, two down, let's see how many other holes I can poke in your argument.

!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Conchaga said:
Grammour Boy said:
Mentalist: I want to apologize to you. I went back and reread the PM I sent you and you're right I came off as grandstanding and rude. At the time, I didn't notice that. I wish you had called me on it earlier. I have nothing but respect for you. Although, I wish you were more proactive as an admin. But I understand that's your style and you have a whole plethora of constituencies with differing attitudes to please.

First you kiss his ass, then you passive-aggressively insult him. Woah! You're a class act, GB. You make yourself a hypocrite two times there. The first is about the sycophant-like behavior that you're railing against so much and the second is about you not being a troll. Class act....

Conchaga: Yes, I know you post here too. (Please, give me more credit than that.)

No.

I didn't mention names because I was trying to be diplomatic and not single out a particular member because, honestly, it could have been any number of other posters.

No, that isn't any number of other posters. That was all about me. I can say this without ego, too. You cited several examples of things that myself and only myself have said or done. Had you mentioned more people than just me, I wouldn't have made that comment. But, please, do continue to put your clown-shoed foot in your mouth some more.

Frankly, you're not unique. If it weren't you it would be someone else. And yes, there have been many before you on that board who have attacked me with veiled threats of "go with the grain or be ostracized". But they always made it a subtext. You, on the other hand, you're just the first to have actually articulated that ultimatum out loud: "Either go with the grain and get on the bandwagon or we will chastise you". You dug a hole for yourself with those words.

Uh, I am unique. To say otherwise, is to underestimate me. That would be a mistake on your part. Yes, I articulated what everyone else was thinking. Shape up, or ship out. You're not the first to have that ultimatum handed to them. And those who refused it don't post at TK any more. Just ask Gagh, Messenger, or Mentalist what they think of that issue. Those three have run off dumbasses before with something of the same ultimatum.

Conchaga said:
Side note, GB. You're owned by me. That entire gigantic tyraide was ALL about how I've been treating you.

^ So don't pat yourself on the back and go crow on TK how you've pwned me. Remember I'm the one who compelled you to define "the grain". And in doing so, you have dug a big hole for yourself and for the people that subscribe to similar attitudes about "the grain". So, if there's any pwnage it is you who are pwned by me and more importantly by your own words. Please think before you write.

Uh, here's how this works. You and I were in the middle of a debate. You were bringing up moot points in that debate with the intention to derail it. I HUMORED you by answering those questions because I seriously wanted an honest response from you. I even told you that I knew you were skirting the issue, yet you persisted. So, I eliminated your moot point and tried to bring the discussion back to where it belonged. Still, you didn't give me a proper response. You came all the way over here, to LoNAF to do so, where other people from TK wouldn't normally see the response. Talk about cowardly and owned. You were afraid to face me where it mattered. You ran over here to complain to people who you think are sympathetic to your banality. That's why when I'm done here, all of this is going over to TK where people on TK can judge for themselves and see the answer you try desperately to hide from them. That answer is that you're completely incapable of winning an argument against me where TK is concerned. Or, as Mentalist so aptly put it, that you are 'a mathematically proveable nobjockey'.

Yet, what the members of LoNAF don't see is that you're a troll and you're disruptive and that you're egocentric to the point of being a drain on a message board. Individual? You're nothing of the sort. You're a scared little weakling who thinks he's got something over the rest of us. That something is your intelligence, which has yet to be proven at all, period.

Conchaga said:
A word of advice. You've managed to pretty much convince the lot of us that you're worthless. And, for your information that majority of us are trolls. Damn good ones. You have no friends and no protection. If I were to convince the rest of these folks to wage war on you. Well, I'm sure that sat pics of your home would be the least of your worries.

That's the most condescending thing to say to the members there. You believe they are zombies whom you can manipulate at your whim? You don't think they can make their own judgment? You believe they will do whatever you tell them to do? That is so sad on so many levels. And on supposedly a formerly free-speech board, newsflash: that's a gigantic bombshell!

Again, TK is not a free-speech board. Acting like a dumbass will gain you chastizement and your eventual expulsion at the hands of people like me. EVERY truly disruptive element on TK has been removed over and over again. You're no different. You're an attention whore, a sycophant, and a gigantic hypocrite. Anyone who can't see that is blind. Especially you.

Good day.

!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
There you are, ladies and gentlemen. The proof is right there. GB is really a dumbass. Congratulate him.

VKD

Banned
GB takes TK, and the internet in general, a little too seriously I would say

Cranky Bastard

Conchaga, this kind of stuff over at TV would get you ostracized because it leads to dwama.

I oughta know...

The Harlot

Conchaga, don't put so much of your time into this sort of thing.

IMO, it will get you no where. And the time you just wasted composing this you will never get back.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Hey, since GB thinks we're a mob or simply groupthink zombies, let's all get some pitchforks and torches and start murdering teh creepy monsters everywhere.