Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to all the threads showing everyone what a loser StLucy is??

I saved it if anyone wants a copy. It was priceless watching a simpleton getting caught in all the lies!!!! NOW THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT!!!! I think everyone who is worth anything already knows Lucy.

...........but don't let that stop you from making an even bigger FOO of yourself like you are!! hahhahaa...........you are the laughingstock of the internet like I knew you would end up being.

POST SOME MORE...........SHOW EVERYONE HOW YOU CAN TROLL THEM BOY WITH MILLIONAIRE DAD WHOSE MOM ASSAULTS HIM AND MAKES $28k PER WHACK!!!! THEN SETS UP PRISONBAIT BRO TO DO DIRTY WORK THAT WILL LAND HIM IN PRISON ALL THE WHILE LEAVING HIS DIRTY FOOTPRINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING HIS DIRTY FOOTPRINTS.

YOU ARE PRICELESS!!!! KEEP UP THE *TROLL* DELUSION.

How do you people stomach this guy??? "It" is the reason I can't hang online anymore.