Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Deni?

Aww...thanks for remembering me! I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy with the house...I didn't even get to have a weekend. :/

It rained SUPER hard Friday night (we had a tornado near here, too) and we found out that the room on the end of the house (an add-on) is on a slope and water ran in the room really bad...so we had to take care of that so it wouldn't ruin the carpet.

There's still a ton to do...we probably won't be able to move in for at least another couple of weeks, but I'm really happy with the way things are shaping up in there.

Other than that, my dad is driving me crazy with all of his nit-picking, but I know he means well...so I'll just let it slide. :P

So...I'm here...I'm just super busy right now! :)

I figured your internet might be down while you were moving into the new house. Good to hear things are going well. :)