What happened to TK!?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The truth about malignant narcissists is on full display in the post above me :bigass:

*tee-hee*

Nice meltdown you're having fuckley ;) LOL he got so sprung he logged off. That's cool, he'll just log in with the Blackfoot dual.

Oh look! he did hahahahahahahahah

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Last edited:

jack

LOL keep lurking fuckley. It must be ADHD

jack

Damn Venokker, you suck at I and you being DONE. Did you forget fuckely. I'm here to make your life pitiable by your former mods DevilMan and Eel O'Brian at the kingdom.

You mustve misunderstood me, as usual. The rest of your idiot post is unintelligible, and no I'm not going to explain it.

Just keep dancing, you malignant narcissist. No one cares ;)

jack

It was deleted, not archived you dumb bastard.

:bigass: That's not a link to your "website" btw. It's still offline for TOS violations tee-hee The only "Kingdom of Blackfoot" is in your malignant, narcissistic mind. ha ha, ha ha,

jack

How's the meltdown going, fuckley?

*laughing*

Last edited:

MODMAN

Now we're deleting posts. Classy.

What crimes against humanity / troll-kind was my toast thread committing?

The Question

Eternal
*shrugs* Okay! Here we go again!

jack

jack

I never watched Voyager much. Quick synopsis please.

StarMan™

Oh God - do I have to?

Also, it was a scarecrow, not a dog.

See script except. Bolded sections may be of some relevance. If you'd seen the episode you'd get it:

Desert road]

JANEWAY: This is the Q Continuum? A road in a desert?
Q: I told you so.
QUINN: This is a manifestation of the Continuum that we hope falls within your level of comprehension. This way.

[Roadside building]

(A man and woman in 20s clothes are playing croquet on an immaculate lawn, with planets for balls. A scarecrow in Starfleet uniform stands nearby. The sign over the door says Never Closes and the clock has no hands. A man puffing on a pipe is reading a book called The Old while a young woman reads a magazine called The New. Someone plays the Continuum Galaxy pinball machine. The group walk past a panting bloodhound.)
JANEWAY: Good afternoon.
QUINN: I apologise for their lack of hospitality, Captain. We're not used to visitors here. In fact you are the only ones who've ever come.
TUVOK: Then what is the purpose of the road?
QUINN: The road takes us to the rest of the universe, then it leads back here. An endless circle.
JANEWAY: This was your existence before your confinement?
QUINN: I traveled the road many times, sat on the porch, played the games, been the dog, everything. I was even the scarecrow for a while.
JANEWAY: Why?
QUINN: Because I hadn't done it.
Q: Oh, we've all done the scarecrow. Big deal.

JANEWAY: I can't say I entirely understand what I'm seeing here, but these people don't seem to be suffering.
Q: Of course not. They're happy people. Happy people. What's there to feel sad about? Look at them.
QUINN: They don't dare feel sad. If only they could, that would be progress.
Q: Oh, the philosopher speaks.
QUINN: When I was a respected philosopher, I celebrated the continuity, the undeviation of Q life. I argued that our civilisation had achieved a purity that no other culture had ever approached. And it was wonderful, for a while. At the beginning of the New Era, life as a Q was a continuous dialogue of discovery and issues and humour from all over the universe. But look at them now. Listen to their dialogue now.
TUVOK: I'm afraid I cannot hear any.
QUINN: Because it has all been said. Everyone has heard everything, seen everything. They haven't had to speak to each other in ten millennia. There's nothing left to say.
Q: Well, I don't know about you, but I appreciate a little peace and quiet now and again.
QUINN: It's ironic, isn't it, Q.
Q: I don't know what you mean.
QUINN: Of course you do. That you of all people should be arguing their case.
Q: I believe in the ultimate purity of the Q.
QUINN: You, who were banned from the Continuum and made mortal to pay for your crimes?
Q: My penance has ended. I'm a born again Q. That life is behind me.
QUINN: What a shame. Because in many ways, that life inspired me.
Q: It did? I did?
QUINN: Oh, yes. You never knew that, did you? You see, Captain, Q rebelled against this existence by refusing to behave himself. He was out of control. He used his powers irresponsibly and all for his own amusement. And he desperately needed amusement, because he could find none here at home.
Q: And I paid the price for my inappropriate behaviour.
QUINN: No, no, we paid the price by forcing you to stop. But for a moment there, you really had our attention. My attention. You gave us something to talk about. But then you surrendered to the will of the Continuum like a good little Q, and may I say that you've become a fine, upstanding member of the Continuum. But I miss the irrepressible Q, the one who forced me to think. May I borrow this?
(Quinn takes the The New magazine from the woman and shows and article to Janeway.)
QUINN: This was the beginning of my fall from grace. This was the last edition, by the way. They shut down the presses after I wrote that.
(My Corner of the Continuum. I'm Ready To Die: How About You?)
QUINN: But they couldn't keep me silent. I continued to speak out in favour of self-termination.
Q: That's when he lost his mind and started trying to destroy himself. We had no choice but to confine him but for his own safety.
QUINN: Not for my safety. For theirs. I was the greatest threat the Continuum had ever known. They feared me so much they had to lock me away for eternity. And when they did that, they were saying that the individual's rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the state. Nothing is so dangerous to a society. My life's work is complete, but they force immortality on me, and when the do that they cheapen and denigrate my life and all life in the Continuum. All life. Captain, you're an explorer. What if you had nothing left to explore? Would you want to live forever under those circumstances? You want me to prove to you that I suffer in terms that you can equate with pain or disease. Look at us. When life has become futile, meaningless, unendurable, it must be allowed to end. Can't you see, Captain? For us, the disease is immortality.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Question

Eternal
"Degenerates like you belong on a cross."

The Question

Eternal
Did you ever see the Voyager episode Death Wish?

My question is: which one of us is the dog?

If only there were still a leg or two here worth humping...