What Happened to Turdforge?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Related Link

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!
Click Here For Complete Story
By:
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
CeeJay | Marrch 20, 2023

Can I (CeeJay) finally get in where I (BLACKFOOT) just might fit in without these Troll Kingdom LOSERS Rusty?...HOLLA BLACK.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Related Link

By:
CeeJay | Marrch 20, 2023

Can I (CeeJay) finally get in where I (BLACKFOOT) just might fit in without these Troll Kingdom LOSERS Rusty?...HOLLA BLACK.

Not gonna happen. It's funny (in that very sad way) that you think you become relevant by injecting yourself into the conversation. I can see that everyone ignoring you is getting to you. Must suck to not have Jack's attention anymore. I know that's all you used to talk about back in the day.

Makes me SMILE! I'm just giving you a little negative attention because I know it makes you mad, bro.

Hey why didn't you answer the door when I knocked yesterday???? I had a fist sandwich all ready for you :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Related Link

By:
CeeJay | Marrch 20, 2023

As in....never.

:bigass:

Not gonna happen. It's funny (in that very sad way) that you think you become relevant by injecting yourself into the conversation. I can see that everyone ignoring you is getting to you. Must suck to not have Jack's attention anymore. I know that's all you used to talk about back in the day.

Okay, O'kay... I Ceejay BLACKFOOT recind, (Like the NAVY rescinded its ban on women sailors.) withdraw and officilly canceled my reinstatement to TURDFORGE....So much for ignore...I got Devilman and Bick to post on this thread...Nice job ME!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was responding to CKLT emoji.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

Chuck's balls are not quite done yet...........................