What has Devon done with my sweet Blazer Boy??

BlazerBoy

He is here, yes. We have surpressed that facet temporarily.

BlazerBoy

Hating people and holding grudges is very uncool. Its something we all can work on, on the Internet at least. LOVE is the answer to everything.

Devon said:
Hating people and holding grudges is very uncool. Its something we all can work on, on the Internet at least. LOVE is the answer to everything.

Yer very sweet, but i hold grudges & have deadly online enemies that i wish to see DEAD! 17 people post at TK alone.

DIE BITCHES!! I'll get you if it's the last thing i do!! :pissed:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Let us all love each other and hug and kiss and KUMBAYA and don't mind my hand there it just needs to rest for a minute...you look very pretty tonight...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Let us all love each other and hug and kiss and KUMBAYA and don't mind my hand there it just needs to rest for a minute...you look very pretty tonight...

You are so HOT tonight i could almost thieve yer points, but i won't.;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you do, I will hack you out of existence. IMHO! I love you!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But so was BlazingSadelsBoy. :9

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Devon said:

I agree. Though Gagh, Jethro and few others at Lonaf make it hard not to hate and hold grudges.

(Sorry, Sorry...I said I'd let the matter drop...Shutting up now.)

BlazerBoy

I was unaware of any bad blood between you and that group. Either way, its not worth rehashing, I'm certain. Best to let stolen points remain stolen. :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I agree THE POWER OF THREE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd liek pics of his bare chest.