Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have we here MESSENGER???

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/usercp.php

All of my NEGATIVE Karma. Seems MESSENGER begged me to take him off IGNORE. Shit. I was not even aware of this thing. Hmm. Just as I had told you all. MESSENGER was answering all of my posts when he KNEW I had him on IGNORE. The proof is in the pudding people. SAREK did the same thing. He knew also. I do believe SAREK and MESSENGER need to get together and fuck each other up their respective assholes.

Go ahead MESSENGER. Tell everyone how you KNEW I had you on ignore all that time yet you kept responding to my posts. Also, tell them about that thread where I pointed out you were talking about bans yet when I showed you that thread, you went ballistic and made a change to one of your posts. I swear but I never thought it would be possible to PWn someone so fucking badly but you have been completely toasted by yours truly. You can deny it all you want. I have shown nothing but proof. What have you to show regarding me? NADA. What a fucking MORON. Hey boy!! Get down there and tie my shoelaces after you finished sucking every single drop of cum out of my cock.

*ROTFLMAO* You fell for it didn't you? You clicked on that link right?? *ROTFLMAO* OMMFG. You are STUPID. I knew you would. Suckered you right in. You have the mind of a gnat.

No such luck, Luci.

Interesting how you ignored the blubbering mass of the rest of your post:

All of my NEGATIVE Karma. Seems MESSENGER begged me to take him off IGNORE. Shit. I was not even aware of this thing. Hmm. Just as I had told you all. MESSENGER was answering all of my posts when he KNEW I had him on IGNORE. The proof is in the pudding people. SAREK did the same thing. He knew also. I do believe SAREK and MESSENGER need to get together and fuck each other up their respective assholes.

Go ahead MESSENGER. Tell everyone how you KNEW I had you on ignore all that time yet you kept responding to my posts. Also, tell them about that thread where I pointed out you were talking about bans yet when I showed you that thread, you went ballistic and made a change to one of your posts. I swear but I never thought it would be possible to PWn someone so fucking badly but you have been completely toasted by yours truly. You can deny it all you want. I have shown nothing but proof. What have you to show regarding me? NADA. What a fucking MORON. Hey boy!! Get down there and tie my shoelaces after you finished sucking every single drop of cum out of my cock.

Messenger said:
No such luck, Luci.

Interesting how you ignored the blubbering mass of the rest of your post:

Interesting how you have conveniently forgotten the proof I posted in here 3 days ago? You checked to see proof for something I had already shown you. *ROTFLMAO*. Keep trying little boy. Chin up. Come on. You can do it. I know you can.

What proof?

Would you like to get into a serious discussion? Only if you are capable of not using insults.

Messenger said:
What proof?

Would you like to get into a serious discussion? Only if you are capable of not using insults.

Oooooh. Good dodge. Especially after I mentioned the Admins had deleted the thread. Most interesting. I knew this was coming too.