line #1 is incorrect

what is real / not real misguided

space time and thought form reality

32357##

If we can imagine it, then it is real in a fashion

where is it real is the more pertinent question

reality we assume is the concreteness of the physicality

but what of the worlds that swirl in my minds eye

why are they not real? because there are no laws of physics? Newton has no sway on my dreamscape

but reality as we understand it may simply be a dream of a greater being

and for him her they, ;NOTHER dream of a greater mind

there is also the question of inception and perhaps that of are we in a simulated universe

what if all is simulated and there is no base. no no no ... but what if there is a base reality - do they see ALL the simulated universes? what if they turned them ALL off?

what if they do reboot the whole system occasionally and we never know? universal multiversal death and we all CEASED, but then reboot and we don't know with subtle changes. but we never know

BUT THERE COULD BE BACK UPS

Imagine if some nefarious base universe software architect gave all entities on the simulated planes access to their / our backup memories

we could have alternate memory / life paths like KELVIN KIRK

A smart person once asserted our reality as a simulated universe was far more likely than it being a base physical reality.

but even then, what makes the BASE universe MORE REAL? If God rolled the dice on the base universe, or if no GOD and it emerged out of some probabilistic quantum foam, is that not also either the dream of a creator or a quantum computer of a kind?

ASTOUNDING

but is my love real? i must say yes. it is real to me, so it has permanence.

perhaps. yes. it is real.

<hugs>

Saleel Majeed

space and distance is not as we think

if you were to zoom in on each and every one of us, as you approached what scientists call the QUANTUM THRESHOLD, you would pass thru the l=plank and eventually see an amazing light show where space time and thought coalesce. but you keep zooming and then you would eventually see all universes from a distance as one pin prick of light, then you keep zooming in and zooming in until we encounter our so-called ONE universe. keep zooming and eventually you would see our galactic neighrbourhood, then the milky way, then solar system -> Earth -> YOUR HOUSE / apartment dwelling whatever the YOU - sitting there still thinking this magic tele / microspe is zooming in on you. well it IS. It would be an endless loop.

Saleel Majeed

in infinite realities of the simulation the user we know as captain wacky has been married to actress Natalie Portman an infinite number of times. It is simply how it us. More, it follows that Mr Wacky would have LEFT HER AN INFINITE NUMBER OF TIMES.

This should not mean anyone should feel bad. Does this mean our paths are predetermined? Because all outcomes happen and your path leads you to a foregone conclusion, it does NOT mean it was predestined for YOUR INSTANCE.

That is the beauty of it ! It is not a matter of predetermination but it is INFINITY. Do whatever the fuck you want - it's gonna happen.

Please study infinity if this is not making sense.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember a dual on TrekBBS who spammed up QSF with "Lisa fucked Christian with a strap-on! TEH FISH ROTS FROM THE HEAD LOL!"

Last edited: