Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What? No chocolate?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
http://www.sweetrelease.com/10.cfm?oID=1

If you want to enhance your oral sex life and surprise your lover with a fantastic new experience, then Sweet Release masculine formula is for you! Sweet Release is a dietary supplement, when taken twice a day, will within 7 to 28 days change the scent and taste of your semen. Your semen will change from an unpleasant salty flavor to a delicious apple flavor. Sweet Release is a 100% natural herbal and totally vegetarian food supplement specifically developed for men. There is not a product like this anywhere!

;)
mm

I'm scared! *Thinks of apple juice in the morning*
It seems cool and wrong at the same time!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I reject the premise that the salty flavor is inherently unpleasant.
Yeah, I agree with that as well.
I hear if you eat alot of veggies-that it will be sweeter.

Tart Jonathan apples, or super sweet Galas? Can you order sweet or tart?

And would this take the place of that glass of apple juice in the morning with breakfast? Will it have a higher caloric value?

Oh, and would that be one protein and one fruit in your daily diet?

Then what would happen every time you bit into an apple? Drank apple juice?
Have some apple pie?

Now, understand that I realize the flavor can always be improved upon, and some guys' stuff can taste kinda nasty...I just don't like generalizations.

Especially when all women smell like FISH! ;)