Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What point does QSF serve?

Ultros

I mean, if the admins will do anything to save face, what's the point of suggesting things, or pointing out abuse?

Somebody changed the pics to links, I hadn't noticed them before, and frankly it's a holiday weekend and people in the US aren't going to be on here as often or as long until mid-next week.

If you are immedaitely concerned about an image or situation, instead of using QSF (which is frankly a crowded forum and more geared toward general feeback), try PMing or IMing someone on staff. And we'll be happy to take care of your inquiry as quickly and fairly as possible.

Thanks for using TK!

The TK Staff

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Somebody changed the pics to links,
Absolute rubbish, the thread was simply moved into DC. It meant to start a discussion on how slow this larger staff is to respond to problems.

I hadn't noticed them before,
You're not the only staff member, bucko.

and frankly it's a holiday weekend and people in the US aren't going to be on here as often or as long until mid-next week.
I've mentioned that pic more than once.

If you are immedaitely concerned about an image or situation, instead of using QSF
Read my lips, you douche:

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56832

(which is frankly a crowded forum and more geared toward general feeback),
Yeah, right.

try PMing or IMing someone on staff. And we'll be happy to take care of your inquiry as quickly and fairly as possible.

Thanks for using TK!

The TK Staff

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=800593&postcount=23

Wrong. This is a staff that doesn't care about YOU.

Please, don't let yourself be so helplessly trolled if you have the admin console at your disposal.

I'm sorry our suggestions didn't help resolve your situation. Don't hesitate to let us know how we can make your stay at TK a more pleasant one, we're here for you, the user!

The TK Staff

They aren't suggestions, you dolt. I'm pointing out how much you are deviating from policy, all because poor little Messenger has riled the admins up, among other things.

cjlogo.gif