Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should the next TQ pic be?!

I vote for:

"What the fuck you doing posting to TK on a promising Saturday evening like this one, young strapping lad like you?"

To FBI: Haven't got any handy atm, sorry.

To Blade: But if it's a picture of you, it won't be a picture of TQ.

To keekeen: I went to a very interesting semi-ceremonial event involving people wearing coffee filters on their heads today. I've already been out for walkies. :)

TQ wearing boobie tassles. Extra points for an action shot with you twirling them in opposite directions!

^^Now THAT would be a good one! Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of wilderness here in Tempe. We have to import it, and all it does when it gets here is works in filthy, seedy little restaurants where they serve cat tacos.

Blindgroping said:
How about a pic of the old bowl of oatmeal in you fridge?

That hasn't been here for a couple days at least. I threw that out along with the unused bacon. The bacon was keeping me awake at night screaming for its freedom.

That's almost certainly not going to happen. Not for less than $1.5 million, all in $100 bills. Non-sequential, if you please.