What sort of women do you stalk?

Tyrant

?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't call my penis a "stalk" tyvm.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Pale, dark-haired lesbians. I am fascinated watching them go about their daily non-sexual business. It was easier to monitor them in high school, though.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
bad dog said:
Dude they stalk me, I am just a cool mother fucker I guess.

I am playing defense not offense. :D

Ah yes, so cool that you spend by far the majority of your *ahem* 'life' at YOUR site, and here at Troll Kingdom. Yes, yes, we quite believe you. *eyes roll upwards* *points at you and laughs my ass off* Perhaps you use your Admin powers at Troll Valhalla in order to assist with scoring a date with a fat, ugly cunt yes? Much like yourself, such sad, pathetic cunts are known to spend their lives online.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The last woman I stalked was in 1st through 6th grades. I was rebuffed at every turn. Since then I let them come to me, the last being my band manager in the late 80s. She was a zaftig Jewish girl with lovely lips and big doe eyes who could knock you flat with one punch.

Then I decided to put the Cock Plan in motion full time, and haven't looked back.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
The last woman I stalked was in 1st through 6th grades. I was rebuffed at every turn. Since then I let them come to me, the last being my band manager in the late 80s. She was a zaftig Jewish girl with lovely lips and big doe eyes who could knock you flat with one punch.

Then I decided to put the Cock Plan in motion full time, and haven't looked back.

*slaps you* Wake up! You are fantasizing again! Ever more significant would be the fact you were dreaming about a WOMAN! You need help! Since when does a faggot dream about women, unless it is in regards to shopping for purses?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Luci likes getting the fist.

jack

miniskirt.jpg

Thug Angel

Thug done said this before bout his style w/the hoes. he like to take pussy. Thats what bitches want./ They wants sa real man to conquer that pussy. No do mean yes most times. Hold em down make em scream but cover they mouths and pound them w/hi s 13 1/4 inches. Thug like chokin bitches even punch em in the fuck in face until they bleed. Seein bitches bleed outta every hole is a huge fuckin turnon for this G. The thought get this dick rockhard yo. Thaqts how we do in the 2 1 3. Thug style

Holla 5000

jack

That's where I got the pic, stupid.

STFU, she's your cousin :bigass:

jack

Freakin' cutie, too!