What the fuck is Jack's problem?

MODMAN

Easy answer.

As a child, his mother sat him on the toilet backwards.

An improvement on your mother's upside-down "dunk" technique: starve the brain of oxygen - lock in a lifetime of retardation. And as a bonus, she got in her scat fix watching you piss and shit all over yourself.

Tell me friend - did she tidy you up afterward, or were you left alone to mop up the slop and piss? Did your whore mother bring men around and fuck them in front of your excrement-caked ass? Did you feel a searing pain in your soul when you were old enough to realise how much she despised your very existence?

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Where should I start?...(A). At Venooker's failed Kindom...Or. (B). At Comicon when he was perma-banned by Veitch...OR. (C). Just stick with my Troll Kingdom info.

:wtf:

Easy answer.

As a child, his mother sat him on the toilet backwards.

Venooker probably still sits on the toilet backwards and side ways....He's 80+-years old....Venooker is a great-grandpa to us all. jack is old man tough! :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Nope Imperium. Venooker doesn't have a problem, he's apart of the administration at Troll Kingdom, but no one will admit the facts...Look at the message under his avatar (The Legendary Troll Kingdom)..And. Here's another thang to ponder...Think about this..The Kingdom - Troll Kingdom - TKR (troll kingdom radio).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

[size=5[Nope Imperium. Venooker doesn't have a problem, he's apart of the administration at Troll Kingdom, but no one will admit the facts...Look at the message under his avatar (The Legendary Troll Kingdom)..And. Here's another thang to ponder...Think about this..The Kingdom - Troll Kingdom - TKR (troll kingdom radio).[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another 'couple of' Thangs

(1.) Why wasn't this thread sent to Speak Freely? Is Eggs on vacation!?..OR..To busy with The Mine Field's love and happiness? (2.) Is my statement true, that Venooker runs TK? With Conchaga, Sarek, Gagh, missmanners, Dark Pickle, Morbo AWOL, It seems that Venooker outright owns Troll Kingdom.
:mrsa:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

(1.) Why wasn't this thread sent to Speak Freely? Is Eggs on vacation!?..OR..To busy with The Mine Field's love and happiness? (2.) Is my statement true, that Venooker runs TK? With Conchaga, Sarek, Gagh, missmanners, Dark Pickle, Morbo AWOL, It seems that Venooker outright owns Troll Kingdom.
:mrsa:
If jack does really run TK, he would have banned you years ago, like he banned you from ASVS.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Mmm

(2.) Is my statement true, that Venooker runs TK? With Conchaga, Sarek, Gagh, missmanners, Dark Pickle, Morbo AWOL, It seems that Venooker outright owns Troll Kingdom.

If jack does really run TK, he would have banned you years ago, like he banned you from ASVS.

I was banned years ago at Troll Kingdom, three times, and sent to The now deleted Daycare Center during most of my time here. AND. I wasn't banned at ASVS. My account (BLACKFOOT) and my forums (BLACKFOOT Sports Forum and The Brigg) was deleted by Seph/ESAD and Dirk Funk/Tyralak, not Venooker. So!.. when is this thread going to be sent to Speak Freely!? I don't feel comfortable posting on a Venooker thread in this forum.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:clang: