What the FUCK is up with Karma?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I click on it and start to type a response in, and it blanks out. Click it again and add ONE FUCKING LETTER and it blanks out. So to add a 20 letter comment I have to click it TWENTY FUCKING TIMES.

Fix this please?

Seph

Retired Account
not me mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seph

Retired Account
i-is black

Donovan

beer, I want beer
why do I get this mental image of Weevil sitting by the comp, waiting for guys like jack to try and karma, then CLICK gone cue evil laugh...I know it's highly unlikely but don't you think he would just to fuck with us?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
why do I get this mental image of Weevil sitting by the comp, waiting for guys like jack to try and karma, then CLICK gone cue evil laugh...I know it's highly unlikely but don't you think he would just to fuck with us?

I dont have FTP access and am not that good at PHP so I cant fix that..

It fucks with me too, makes the Karmas a Bitch dont it. LOL

Seph

Retired Account
i use FF miss manners it has no problem for me

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I switch back and forth because my FF flash player is fucked up and my Winstaller is fucked up and I can't fix any of it so I limp along until something better...

Holy shit I just realized my computer is my car with a hard drive!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
does the same thing for me - if this is a troll (cuz it's demmed annoying, eh wot?) it worked!
been awhile that this has been happening - we're all crazy now so plz fix it, thanks.

curiousa2z

...and is it my imagination, or does it happen more frequently in the Badlands?

Seph

Retired Account
hmmmmm i smell troll pies.

Seph

Retired Account

Mirah

I love you
I mean Hi Curiuos. I don't have that problem only in the badlands. How are you Curiuos? Long time no see.

curiousa2z

bumped because the karma is blinking out again before i can make comments.
what's the point if you cant make comments?
anyone else still having this problem?