What the HELL happened to Thora Birch?!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
She used to be super hot sex appeal city and now she has gone lost a bunch of weight dyed her hair blonde and she looks TOTALLY different I mean like a totally different person. Observe:

BEFORE:

thora_birch_001.jpg

Thora%20Birch%20-%20Lets%20Roll.jpg

gw1.jpg

ghostworld.gif

Ok, I DO have a thing for girls with jet black hair and horn rimmed glasses and I DO hate blondes, they do nothing for me but REALLY take a look!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
AFTER:

slingshot_party_jpg.jpg

WTF! Its insane! She is still hot and all but all the sex appel has GONE and she is just another generic skinny blonded and her massive boobies have dissapeared!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You must like Lisa Loeb then...I like her music:

tn_loeb21_300.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh God! She fell victim to the blondebot syndrome. She looks like she has 3 months to live like that...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The worst blond/anorexic convert has to be Brittany Murphy. She has looked positively dead for a few years now...ick.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, its so incredibly boring as well. I have NO interest in super model types AT ALL. I only pay attention to sex appeal. Its not like she was fucking fat was it, she looked great, but oh no, guaranteed she thought she had to lose weight until she looked like she has lukeimia! WHY !!!

FUCKING SUCKS!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah I do like Lisa Loeb.. I made a post about her ages back. Its all about the glasses though, without them I wouldn't have noticed her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did you see Rosanna Arquette's documentary Searching for Debra Winger? It was hilarious. She went around talking to all these hot A-list actresses (some of whom were, OMG, 40!) and they all whined about aging in Hollywood and the pressure to change your looks and how they want to see more stories for "older women like them"...

...meanwhile 80% of them had bottle-blond hair, tiny figures and were dressed like slutty Woodstock children. They couldn't even see the irony.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
WHERE DID HER MASSIVE TITTIES GO?? Oh...the horror!

She looks awful now, she's lost her uniquness and now she looks like Mena Suvari or Tara Reid. Ick.

Another one who "lost it" is Christina Ricci. She was very pretty when she had some curves, now she looks like a fucking bobble-head.

Morrhigan

Pussie
Betcha some Hollywood casting director told her to lose weight if she wants to get work.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Bet you're right. Lindsay Lohan is another victim.

before
lindsaylohan3.jpg

Currently
captfwd105b20050607jpg9te.jpg

Big Dick McGee

Hilbert Frakes said:
Nicole Richie looks like a stick figure.

Nicole Ritchie looks MUCH better now. She used to be a lil' chubsy-wubsy fat chick.

Would you prefer this:
14167.JPG

(Ugh, look at that gut!)

or THIS! WOWZERS!!!:
51289291.jpg

warworldsprek2.jpg

I'll take #2 please. I can't even find any more of the fat pictures of her, it's like she had 'em all removed from the internet!

Big Dick McGee

Chubsy wubsy:
160_nicole_richie.jpg

Fucking KNOCKOUT!:
nicoleritchie1307.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Man, Thora Birch useta have some gigantular hootages. Too bad she Barbie-ized herself like that. I'll bet it was 'cause she didn't wanna look like a teenager until she hit 70 years old, though. She's also got a forehead you could land a UH60 on. :D