Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Gonad trying to say through the posting of the filthy details of her lifestyle

Tyrant

Not enough father in a strong-willed individual? Or perhaps a lack of attention which would have nurtured her intellect? Quite a sordid, sad case, yet this should not dissuade us from healing such a ridiculous example of a human woman.

Discuss.

I actually refrain from posting what I consider the filthy details of my lifestyle. SOme people here have weak stomachs.

Oh yes you will. You post these entire stories here because you want to somehow absolve yourself of the filth that you explicity wish upon yourself by sharing them with others.

Messenger said:
Oh yes you will. You post these entire stories here because you want to somehow absolve yourself of the filth that you explicity wish upon yourself.
No, by filth I don't necessarily mean filth of a sexual nature. THere is that, but it is what it is.

Gonad said:
No, by filth I don't necessarily mean filth of a sexual nature. THere is that, but it is what it is.
By filth, I mean that of your sexual nature.

Gonad said:
Normal? I live normal. I just open my eyes to the reality of it.
You really expect anyone to skim through what you might post and then consider you to be normal?

I live normal. I post a little off-normal. But still pretty normal. Are you referring to the sex stuff or the spam from almost a year ago or something else?

Gonad said:
I live normal. I post a little off-normal. But still pretty normal. Are you referring to the sex stuff or the spam from almost a year ago or something else?
Yes, I certainly I am referring to the spam stuff, as it is quite abnormal, quite not normal, an activity for a woman to participate in. The spam stuff has me quite worried about your mental health and your vanishing ability to form constructive relationships. The spam must go.

Messenger said:
Yes, I certainly I am referring to the spam stuff, as it is quite abnormal, quite not normal, an activity for a woman to participate in. The spam stuff has me quite worried about your mental health and your vanishing ability to form constructive relationships. The spam must go.
Well, I have pretty much cut the spamming, I've *maybe* posted 1'000 times since April. Not too bad. Sometimes I get the urge but I just find more message boards to read.