Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's rape-laugh?

It's what Sarek does when he spends half an hour negging you for no reason whatsoever.

I think it's when someone (usually female) tells or posts an authentic rape story in a thread (about themselves or someone they know) and someone else (usually geedis aka James Bogner) makes a sick and twisted laughing flame type comment in response.

jack said:
I think it's when someone (usually female) tells or posts an authentic rape story in a thread (about themselves or someone they know) and someone else (usually geedis aka James Bogner) makes a sick and twisted laughing flame type comment in response.

^true dat^

I was raped once by a Korean gentlemen. I will not tolerate anyone laughing about me taking it up the poop chute and will cite this 'rape-laugh' rule if anyone does.

If it only applies to females then that's sexual discrimination.

James "geedis" Bogner said:
I won't be addressing anyone here anymore, especially you. I can see now that it's a waste of time. I'm not mad, I'm just completely disinterested in being a part of any of this anymore.

Nobody has apologized to me about anything said here, there, or anywhere EVER. Not once. Where's MY apology? Don't have one? Okeedoke. I'll just have to deal with it. I guess others shouldn't have to.

Losing a contact is an opportunity to make an effort not to let it happen again. You should all learn something from this.

When I'm told to go to hell, I go. It's really hard to hear what they say after that because it's a looooong way down here and they don't give us phones.

I did nothing wrong, PERIOD. End of conversation, situation, and participation. I'm not getting anything good out of it anymore.

Gone me.

This is where I coined the term "squeezing one's base" and you see, all this bullshit about me being Nyholm was raging. I have to say, my elevation to being King of the Gutters was simply from defending myself from idiots like this, some of whom continue to "stalk" me.

Funny in that exquisitely sad way. Props to the Athelete.

Mary Frances Fisher is my sock, btw.

Author Topic: ha ha ha ED!
THE Anti-Hunter
Member # 6436

posted 11-12-2005 10:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ted Gauthier:
You idiots! geedis warned me not to mention rape while getting Jenny riled up, and I pretended I was going to, as in, "I'm going to take your warning the wrong way. Ha-Ha." But I had already posted "I felt bad because I like her, so I decided to stop messing with her."

And I did stop messing with her. No one crossed a line and actually made incendiary comments about rape to Jenny, here or elsewhere. The only reference was to the IDEA of using the rape issue for sock-oriented purposes, and, since there was no actual rape-trolling today, the subject was clearly across the line.

This whole anti-geedis witchhunt is bullshit. He didn't do anything wrong -- if anything, he told me not to cross a line with Jenny -- but somehow he ends up catching all this grief. Well, fuck that. The only thing that happened today was that I got Jenny into a pointless argument about sex stereotypes while imitating Ed at TCJ.

Oh, and then Ed got banned from TCj for the second time.

i know that.

--------------------
"SWEET CHRISTMAS!"

Posts: 7132 | From: oceanside,Ca | Registered: Jan 2002 | IP: Logged |

Not Donovan
Member # 17297

posted 11-13-2005 01:09 AM
Aw, stop already. Geedis caused his own shitstorm by acting like a big damn drama queen, saying goodbye forever then throwing lawsuit emails at people who were only mildly interested in the entire thread.

Witch hunt my ass. More like Geedis Calling for a Waaaahmbulance

--------------------
I AM NOT!!!!!!

Mary Frances Fisher
Member # 16441

posted 11-13-2005 08:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by geedis:
You are absolutely the most pathetic little pussy twat douchebag I have ever encountered. Petty beyond belief. No life, no hope.

You should be ashamed.

I hope your kids move out soon and stop talking to you for the rest of your life. Then there might still be hope for them.

Um, no. That would be you after running from Jenny. King Of Gutters Pussies.

How could you say something like that to her, and then blame me as the source, when it was someone else?

Because you are a pussy.

I found the thread cause I was bored. I have no opinion on the matter. (or any others.) I linger here and there out of boredom mostly.