Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I go sailboating at the river......

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I will never take a woman, my daughter ever, I wont go even if my friends bring their dumb ass woman or kids.

I woke up early Saturday in a great mood. Had a tiny bit vodka, made breakfast and woke the ladies. Then went to the river.

My buddie has his dumb ass bitch girlfriend so he has to deal with her when the wind is blasting good, by the time she lets him go the wind is lame.

I opened the first beer of the day and my woman starts bitching at me, I did not get pissed but drank 3 beers and smoked some huge fat greenbud bowls. Then ignored her.

3 hours later when the wind is lame my buddies girlfriend lets him go for a short sail 6 miles in about 30 minutes. I wont go with his dumb ass again.

Anyway my Dumb woman and daughter chew my ass for 6 hours, I did not say a word....

When I spoke I said this" I HAVE GONE SAILING 3 TIMES IN 5 YEARS AND YOU MADE IT MISERABLE, i WONT TAKE YOU TO THE RIVER EVER AGAIN, IF I WANT TO HAVE FUN YOU SURE AS HELL WILL NOT BE THERE."

When I got home, the gals chewed my ass till I went in my bedroom then came back for more abuse. Then my woman says" DID YOU GO IN THERE AND DRINK BOOZE" then my daughter spouted" I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING" (i DRANK NOTHING)

Then I really told them whats up in a not so nice way.. I was pissed.

the next day my woman sucked my dick 8 times trying to make me not pissed.

the day after they went to my girlfriends house 150 miles away and they dont know it but im not going to be there in 2 days. Im going to wait 2 weeks and have fun, teach them bitches a lesson. They have no money or anything.

The moral of the story is dont fuck with the mans head and bring him down when trying to have fun.

OH shit, that hit home. they started kissing my ass a bit too late....

Anyway Bad Dog is in party mode, any bitches at my house will have fun or get the fuck out.

Thanks jack, I think you understand this . i love my ladies and my daughter but they best shut their mouth.

I don't listen to stupid ass bitches.