When making Pickles...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

391604941_718377843663496_5193734892600811698_n.jpg

jack

Van-Holtens-Pickle-In-A-Pouch-Jumbo-Hot-Pickles-12-Pack_853d6e58-396f-4311-8db1-1589ee6eec44.c0e1fcc1478c093e2a92e2cd7ea0f45b.jpeg

Oerdin

Last week I was in a off name brand convenience store and saw they had those Mexican spicy fermented giant pickles. It was actually pretty good. It is basically a fermented pickle but with a lot of crushed chilies added

jack

They're YUMMY!

jack

414869264_399668395819867_3911226950939480754_n.jpg

Aquehonga

Un Banned
HOW could this thread EVER get OP'd?

HOW can ANYONE HERE continue to eat pickles given PICKLE is the True Ruler of TK behind the scenes.

I'd think PICKLE'S Tyranny would've turned the TK crowd(s) PERMANENTLY off from ever eating pickles EVER AGAIN!

Or is this here entire thread actually & really talking about PICKLE HIMSELF through VERY CLEVER code(d) language & metaphors?

jack

You think a lobotomy might help you?

jack

I hang with Jeff on the reg at FB. He has a RL going on and doesn't hang out in messageboard land anymore.

Hasn't for years

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I hang with Jeff on the reg at FB. He has a RL going on and doesn't hang out in messageboard land anymore.

Hasn't for years

@jack , PICKLE'S lying to you & being manipulative , AS ALWAYS!

PICKLE wants & NEEDS you & everyone else to think he doesn't hang out on message boards & forums anymore.

But PICKLE'S FULL OF SHIT @jack !

PICKLE'S the True Ruler of JUST 6 message boards right off the top of my head:

1 TREKBBS

2 TROLL KINGDOM

3 WORDFORGE

4 The Spacebattles forum

5 TheForce.net

6 StarDestroyer.net

& these 6 message boards are JUST the TIP of the ICEBERG'S TIP when it comes to HOW MANY COUNTLESS message boards & forums PICKLE is the True Ruler of , behind the scenes of course. PICKLE'S a slick bastard , I'll give that PRICK that much.

jack

5e864cab300ab.jpeg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
HOW could this thread EVER get OP'd?

HOW can ANYONE HERE continue to eat pickles given PICKLE is the True Ruler of TK behind the scenes.

I'd think PICKLE'S Tyranny would've turned the TK crowd(s) PERMANENTLY off from ever eating pickles EVER AGAIN!

Or is this here entire thread actually & really talking about PICKLE HIMSELF through VERY CLEVER code(d) language & metaphors?

:day:

I'd think PICKLE'S Tyranny would've turned the TK crowd(s) PERMANENTLY off from ever eating pickles EVER AGAIN! Or is this here entire thread actually & really talking about PICKLE HIMSELF through VERY CLEVER code(d) language & metaphors?

^^WORD!!!!!!!!!!^^...Its obvious that MY former DO-BOY, Jeff sold his account to Venooker...Ive been told that Venooker owns many Troll Kingdoms accounts, mostly moderators here at Troll Kingdom too try a take over one day<<MY WORD IS BOND, on dat...I"m not going to name-names, but I gott'em to use for future use/BLACK-mail purposes....:D

jack

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

jack

There's a pickle party in Charles J Wilson/Cunt-40/Blackfoot NAP's mouth.

Everyone's coming!

200w.gif