Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Twilight products take a bizarre turn

Call me jaded, but whats the big deal? I mean I get why it would be creepy, but they're just pillows.

It's a lot easier to handle stuff like this when it's coming from sexless fat Japanese man-children, rather than from actual people, I think.

I was gonna post this up...TISI ARE YOU READING MY MIND AGAIN? IF SO TAKE MY ADDRESS OUT OF THERE AND COME AND VISIT.

I'm rather fond of this:
6tmn1k.jpg

1. Steal a plane. I recommend Air Force One. Gary Oldman did it before being stopped by Harrison Ford. You will not have to face anyone as awesome as Harrison Ford, thus you stand a high chance of success.
2. Recruit a skilled band of slave drones. Have them stock it with things that amuse you.
3. Fly the plane to visit me.

IT'S REALLY VERY SIMPLE.

You need the A-team. Just claim the president been captured by some street gang leader or something and the Secret Service have NFI.