Where's Jack?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Donovan is jealous of John Denver.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm a big fan. Did you know his last single was "I believe I can Fly"? He was wrong of course, but he had a big hit in "The Ocean".

Seph

Retired Account
I heard he's jealous of your golden locks.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Nope. But my unofficial hobby is telling boring people they're too boring or infantile to be invited.

EH you're too boring and infantile. No grownup table for you.

For being as smart as you think you are, you are being pretty thick on this one. I've already been invited on 10-12-2012 @ 9:47EST via PM by one of your fellow admins at the site, and I declined.

How can you not invite me now to a place I've already been invited over a month ago? Do you experience serious rejection issues? Are you always in such denial?

Imagine how flat I think your forum is that my boring ass declined to be part of due by concerns over getting too bored over there...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Seph, I really want to know. Are you dandy? Or, are you just dandy?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
For being as smart as you think you are, you are being pretty thick on this one. I've already been invited on 10-12-2012 @ 9:47EST via PM by one of your fellow admins at the site, and I declined.

How can you not invite me now to a place I've already been invited over a month ago? Do you experience serious rejection issues? Are you always in such denial?

Imagine how flat I think your forum is that my boring ass declined to be part of due by concerns over getting too bored over there...

Easy. Not invited. Nyahh.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, I dropped into that Ruby place to see if Jack is the major topic of discussion there still. That place is "server not found."

Anybody want to play "Where is Waldo" with Jack as Waldo? Donovan could leave pithy hints in karma comments. It would be fun!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jibbles, dearest - the operative is pithy hints, not blatant promotion.

Love you. How you been? Good to see you. Later.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Well, I dropped into that Ruby place to see if Jack is the major topic of discussion there still. That place is "server not found."

Anybody want to play "Where is Waldo" with Jack as Waldo? Donovan could leave pithy hints in karma comments. It would be fun!

yes it's been down for a while. I wonder if it's coincedence or has anything to do with the fact that I trolled He Who Can't Be Named into the ground

eloisel

Forever Empress E
yes it's been down for a while. I wonder if it's coincedence or has anything to do with the fact that I trolled He Who Can't Be Named into the ground

That is fabulous, your accomplishment there. You must tell me how you did that. Is, or was, that Ruby site the possession of He Who Can't Be Named? Is there some reason you can't think of a name for that person?