Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Rommie?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Damn, you fuckers fucked EVERYTHING the fuck up it would fucking appear.

What the fuck happened?

I don't know. One day I looked around and a bunch of people were gone. Found them over on a new board called Shattered Corpse. Apparently I didn't get the memo.

Shattered Corpse is Cait's little "fuck you" board

Guess I was right about all of it in the end :bigass:

Maybe. I stay out of board politics. There are many people there I know from EI, Woolvett's board, SDG, KHC, JP and TK. Looks friendly enough but I haven't spent much time there.

eloisel said:
Maybe. I stay out of board politics. There are many people there I know from EI, Woolvett's board, SDG, KHC, JP and TK. Looks friendly enough but I haven't spent much time there.

Guess the easiest way to test that little theory would be for me to go reg there, eh?

That's nice. He claimed before he went to whore himself out on Cait's board that he never had sex before, so whatever.

jack said:
Guess the easiest way to test that little theory would be for me to go reg there, eh?
You can hold a regular conversation so you'd probably get along real well there. I think most people here could. But, the color scheme is brown. I like the more colorful red, black and gray over here.