Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHICH FEDERAL AGENCY DOES SAREK WORK FOR?

I WILL SAY THIS SAREK..........YOU AIN'T THE BRIGHTEST ONE IN THE BUNCH. QUITE THE CONTRARY. YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME...........LETS DANCE YOU BASTARD. I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I AM REALLY MADE OF.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I WILL GIVE YOU 3 GUESSES.

CAN ANYONE SAY GOVERNMENT MALFEASANCE?

OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT??

Scratch the government malfeasance and official misconduct part. I'm not going there with Sarek.

Big hands.............Big feet....................omg!!!!!! *faints*

Hey Sarek.............were you thinking the same thing I was thinking when they showed that creepy video with the busy city traffic and the young guy who was pretending he was God?? You know how he was saying...........I am everywhere you are, I wait for you, I know what you are thinking, I never leave you, I am here but you don't see me.............

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shudders* that was some creepy stuff wasn't it?? well, maybe not for you since you are 6'6 and really look like someone I wouldn't trifle with.

Nope.................not even me is that stupid.

Hey.........I was determined to make it to the Free Lunch at church that day. No wonder Sarek was so pissed off when he saw me there...........he didn't think I would make it out of the garage. HAAA! I am a lot more resourceful than any of you think!! I rigged the cable up enough to GIT out. I couldn't manually do it because the door was to heavy.

Mr.LAYman tried to trick me too. He is the guy who waited for me after church. He gave himself up within 5 minutes. Then I did a telephone interview with him later on that day.

That guy is a DICK.