Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which of these Union Jacks is correct?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Don't be a pussy & google it --just look at 'em carefully, make your call & vote.

04025853616463845820.png

And yes, there's a story behind this.:phprolleyes:

I went with the top because I recall thinking everytime I see the Union Jack that it is off

Top one, yep. This all started when a display at my place of work had the bottom flag, hand-sewn, as a prominent part of it. Flags have long been a hobby of mine, so I noticed immediately what was wrong --it's such an easy mistake to make that I wouldn't have even mentioned it, except that the display in question was supposed to have a fair degree of historical merit/accuracy. If I noticed it, any Brit certainly would. They might not give a shit, but if I noticed a similar type of thing with a US flag that was missing a stripe or a few stars, I'd at the very least would make a mental note of it, and the note would say "weaksauce". Plus, for every hundred people who noticed & didn't care, you know there'd be one who would, and would say something (and this being NYC, probably loud and obnoxiously) So, trying not to be too much of a noodge, I told the display's creator about it, he checked for himself and fixed it a day or two later.

Yeah, and the proper way of disposing of an old flag is to BURN it. So, I don't get why all these Americans are up in arms about flag burning. WE TEACH IT TO YOUNG PEOPLE! All these protesters are simply disposing of our flag incorrectly.